Broken Promise

✮ Shining Star ✮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

"Yul... oh my god. You are such a brave woman," I said. My lovely wife... Seeing her like this was... Awful. The day had finally come when she was going to give birth. She had already gotten her shot, the needle was gigantic and terrifying, but she had dealt with it. She let out constant screams and tears continued to stream down her face and she groaned and tried with sweat running down the side of her face. Labor was not an easy job... It was a superstition that men were stronger than women, but seeing Yuri like this made me know that women were incredibly strong people.

"Minho... I want ice cream. Vanilla," Yuri said. "Please. I want it... I just want one little bite... A small bite won't do anything? Come on, Minho, please? Vanilla ice cream?"

Vanilla? I knew that saying no wouldnt be any good.

"Ok, Yuri. I'll be right back, okay? I'll be right back..." I promised. I ran off until I reached my car, then I drove off to the nearest mart. I was able to get a vanilla ice cream and hopped back in my car, speeding away. Yes, I was driving faster than I should have. I stared at the clock.

2:39 AM. 

Yuri. I needed to get to her. I pounded my horn in frustration. Why was it so jammed at 2:39 in the morning?! Then I saw... Something? Something coming at me at the speed of light. My heart nearly stopped beating as I realized it was a car, out of control. I didn't know what to do.

my eyes widened.

my hands fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter