It's a Girl!

✮ Shining Star ✮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

I woke up groggily and looked to my side, not seeing Minho there. When I walked to the living room, he was curled up, shivering and breathing heavily and the sofa. He was such a babo...

I grabbed some more blankets and tossed them on him, then got dressed properly. We would go to get an ultra sound today. 

"Minho? Minho..." I said, lightly shaking him.

"Yul? How is my beautiful shining star?" Minho said, opening his eyes and stretching.

"I told you not to call me that anymore," I said, and his face fell a little. "Come on. We have to get the ultrasound for our little sweetie today."

"How could I forget? Just let me get dressed," Minho replied. He got up and threw off his shirt right there, and I just couldn't help but blush. 

"Minho!" I exclaimed, shielding my eyes for no reason.

"Ugh... Okay, okay. I'm sorry," Minho said, grabbing his shirt and running into a room to get changed privately. Aish... Minho...

As I ate a breakfast consisting of fruit, eggs, bacon and orange juice, Minho joined me, and we got in the car to drive to the hospital.

"Yuri. Give me a chance to properly apologize again for the mistake last night. It really wasn't what it looked like," Minho said.

"I know... But know I feel so doubtful. I don't know when you'll bring a random drunk lady to our house and I don't know if you're doing more than you should with her. I just feel more cautious now, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter