New Leg

✮ Shining Star ✮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

A doctor ran in. "Would you happen to be the spouse of Choi Minho?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, why?" I asked urgently.

"I... I'm afraid he has been in a car accident... A drunk driver crashed into him and Mr. Choi took most of the damage," the doctor finished. 

I froze. Tears wouldn't even come because I was too shocked.

Minho... My husband got into an accident right before the birth of our first child? What... What kind of cruel trick was this? What did we do to deserve something this awful?

I tried getting up in a hurry, but I collapsed back in exhaustion.

"Yuri-ssi, please, you need to rest," the nurse said, gently holding Soyoung. Minho... I needed to get to Minho...

"Where is he? How is he? Who did he get hit by?! Is that drunk bastard going to be punished properly?" I asked.

"Mr. Choi is currently... He is in a quite serious condition. His left leg is severely cut and we will most definitely either need to attempt surgery and if it doesn't work... Replace it with a mechanical one. His head has suffered a hard hit and thankfully, his skull isn't injured because his leg took most of the damage, but there's also his whole body which is just a wreck. I... I'm very sorry Mrs. Choi."

No. This wasn't real. I screamed in agony and took our baby back into my arms, kissing her forehead and holding her close to me.

"Soyoung, your daddy is in some trouble right now. But... I...i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter