The New Guy

I Found Yunho On The Street!!!

 

Chapter 6

The New Guy

 

Jaejoong POV

I hugged this boy named Yunho just to shut him up. I can’t stand seeing him crying all the time. I could feel his body tremble in my arms. He must be very sad because of his parents. They shouldn’t leave him like this.

He hugged me very thight now, I felt a little pain around my neck.

Suddenly I heard somebody calling from the outside. I pushed him off and he pouted and look at me with his red puffy eyes. I ignored him and moved closer to the guy who standing in front of my door.

End of POV

‘Can I help you?’ Jaejoong asked him.

‘ Yes,I’m sorry for ruining your romantic scene before but I need your help.’

‘ Yah! What are you talking about? He’s my causin.’ He answer spontaneously.

‘ Is he crying?’ The guy asked and move closer to Yunho but Jaejoong stopped him.

‘ Don’t worry about him, he’s fine. Now what can I do for you?’ He added quickly.

‘ Oh! I wonder if you could find me this address. ‘ He took a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to Jaejoong. ‘ It’s must be around here.’

Jaejoong read the address and smiled to him. ‘ You already arrived in here by the way. Your destination is the house next to my door.’ He pointed at the blue colored house next to his apartment.

‘ Those house belongs to Mr. Park but he moved a week ago.’

‘ Mr. Park Jung Su ?’ He asked and Jaejoong nodded.

‘ That means I’m your new neighbour now. I bought those house from him. ‘ He smiled.

‘ My name is Chang Min. Shim Chang Min, nice to meet you. ‘ He shook his hand to him.

‘ I’m Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you.’

‘ And what your cousin’s name ?’ He looked at Yunho.

‘ Yunho. My name is Jung Yunho, and I’m not his—‘ Yunho’ word was cut by Jaejoong. He wrapped his palm on Yunho’s mouth.

‘Hehehe, ignore him.’ He said quickly. ‘Why don’t you check your new house? If you need help just call me.’

‘You two such a weird brother.’ Changmin chuckled seeing Jaejooong act and he grab his trunk and walked to his house.

‘See you! I’ll visit you this evening!’ He waived at them.

‘See you.’ Jaejoong replied and after saw Changmin enter his house he pulled of his hand from Yunho’s mouth.

‘ WHAT WAS THAT FOR?’ He shouted at Jaejoong.

‘ FOR STOPPING YOU FROM MAKING ANOTHER PROBLEM.’ He yelled back at him.

‘ Listen, from now on you’ll be my cousin from.. ‘ He paused. Thingking. ‘From Gwangju.’

‘YAH! I’M FROM SEOUL!’

‘ Whatever! If you want to stay with me you had to pretend that you are my cousin.’

‘ If anybody asking who are you, just say that.’

‘Understand ?’ He asked him.

‘ Yes, but why I have to say that?’

‘ I had to give you a new identity, since I have no clue about you besides your parent name.’ He rolled his eyes.

‘You idiot. Why don’t you just ask me?’

*smack*

‘OUCH!! That’s the 3rd time for today!’ He scream in pain.

‘That’s for calling me idiot.’

‘Now take your cardbox and put it in my room and come here quickly. I got something to tell you.’ He ordered him.

Yunho obeyed the order, he carried his box with his arm and walked to his room and back to the livingroom a few minutes later.

He sat in the chair next to Jaejoong.

‘Are you going to stay in my house?’

‘ Well, I have no place to go.’ He answered slowly.

‘ For how long?’ He asked again.

‘ Dunno, till my parent pick me up.’ Yunho feel uneasy with Jaejoong questions.

‘ You have to pay for the rent.’ Jaejoong said shortly.

‘ But I don’t have any money.’

‘ Pay me with your body.’

****************************************************************************************
 a very short and meaningless chapter *sigh*