Yunho’s Secret

I Found Yunho On The Street!!!

 

Chapter 5

Yunho’s Secret

 

Jaejoong looked at the DVD with a note ‘Play Me’ plastered on it’s cover. He asked the boy again. ‘ Do I have to play this?’

‘Yes if you want to know more about me and…’ he paused and sighed before continue his word. ‘ The most important is I want to know why my parents dumped me. So, where is your DVD player anyway? I didn’t see it.’ He said with eyes roamed to the livingroom.

‘I don’t have it, I’ll play it with my computer.’ Jaejoong said coldly then he led him to his room and switch on his computer and insert the disc.

Jaejoong room is so neat and clean because it only had a few stuff on it. There are a small size bed with a wardrobe and a computer set placed in the corner.

‘Why is your room so small? You got nothing here.’ The boy walked around Jaejoong room, examined it before finally sit on the bed watching Jaejoong who busy infront of his computer trying to play the DVD.

‘ I don’t ask your opinion.’ Jaejoong irritated voice shut the boy’s mouth up.

‘Hey, are you sure you’re not forgetting something ?’ The boy asked.

‘ What ?’ Jaejoong answered lazily and turn his head to face him.

‘ Food.’ Now he smiled widely.

Jaejoong straighted up his body and walked back to the kitchen. Before he reach the door he looked at the boy for a second.

‘ Don’t touch anything.’ He warned.

‘ I won’t and I’m not interesting with your stuff.’ The boy pouted.

Yunho POV

Finally this guy let me enter his house, his small house. I had to do anything to persuade him to let me stay here. Gosh, i can’t believe Mom and Dad did this to me, dumped me on the street? Did i make a big mistake yesterday? I don’t think so, i just asked Mom to buy me the new iPhone, Dad won’t mad at me because of that, but why....

Yunho laid himself on the soft bed, looked at the ceiling while his mind still wondering about the main reason behind this crazy situation.

Yunho closed his eyes and sighed. He’s tired, hungry and dirty.

‘Mommy... Yunnie hungry.. if you want to kick me out, at least give me my credit card... aish. ‘ He whispered and his hands grab one of the pillows on the bed, grip it thight.

‘ At least put my bambi on the box... i can’t sleep without holding it..’

‘Yunnie hate Mommy, Yunnie hate Daddy~~~~ ‘

He hate the fact that now he no longer in his comfortable room, he felt empty, no food to be eaten, no TV, no phone, no PSP, no car, no money, no bambi, and he don’t even know where is he now, is this place still in Korea? Why is so hot in here? No air conditioner too.

He got up from the bed, fanning himself with his palm while searching for at least a fan in the room and his eyes stopped at the picture on the desk. He saw a cute little girl holding his bambi. ‘And now i see this girl holding my daughter, geez.. who is she? Maybe thay guy’s little sister, they have the same big doe eyes.’

End of POV

- In the kitchen -

Jaejoong took a tray and filled it with sandwiches, a bottle of milk and 3 apples. He headed to his bedroom but suddenly he remembered something. He took his phone from his pocket.

He stared at his phone’s screen and widen his eyes when the clock shows the time. It’s 10 a.m.
‘ ! I already late for  class.’ He dialed Junsu number to call him back.

Ring… ring.. ring…. But Junsu didn’t answer him.

He must be at class, he tought so he decide to send him a message.

‘ Su, I’m not coming to campus today. I got something to do. Ps : I’ll buy you a new soccer ball tomorrow.’

After sending the message he dig his phone to his pocket and walked into his room.

Jaejoong peek on the door and saw the boy watching one of the picture in the desk.

‘Yah! What are you doing?’ He asked.

‘ Nothing.’ He jumped a litlle and looked at him immediately.

Jaejoong walked to his bed and put the tray and back to his computer.

‘ Let’s watch it.’ He took a seat next to the boy who eating sandwich.

The video start to play. A middle age men and a woman popped on the screen followed by some word coming out from the bottom. It says ‘ Jung Ho and Han Min Su ‘

Jaejoong POV

They must be his parent Jaejoong tought after seeing the similiarity between them. He had those small eyes from his father and heart shape lips from his mother.

End of POV

‘ Yah! Why are you looking at me like that ?’

‘ I.. I’m not looking at you .’ Jaejoong said nervously realizing that he was stared at the boy for a while before.

Both of them looked back to the computer watching the video.

‘ They are your parent ?’

‘ Yes. ‘

‘ What..’ Jaejoong was about to ask another question but the boy raised his hand and stopped him.

‘Sshhh! Shut up! I can’t concentrate if you keep talking. ‘
Now the man in the video start to speak.

‘ Hello there, I am Jung Ho and this is my wife. We are Jung Yunho’s parent. First of all we want to apologize for putting you in uncomfortable situation because of our son. We are such a bad parent but we had to do this to save him.’ He paused and looked at his wife for a while.

‘ Yunho ah.. our company is facing banckruptcy for the last 2 months. I’m sorry for not telling you before. ‘ His father spoke in a guilty voice.

‘ Yes, and it’s all because of your father. He sign the fake proposal with Mr. Kim and ended with giving the company to him. Nothing left, the coffeeshops, our house, cars, everything…’ His mother spoke with sobbing.

‘ Minsu ah.. I’m sorry. ‘ He wrapped his arm to his wife’s shoulder try to calm her down.

‘ We knew you couldn’t stand living in a poverty so we decide to send you away, hoping that you’ll find another home to live with. A better one than living with us. ‘ His father continued his word.

‘ Yunho ah, don’t try to find us, we already move to Japan when you watch this video so be a good boy from now on. We’ll pick you up soon. We love you son. ‘

‘And for you Mr/Mrs who saved our son please take care of him for us.’

‘ Thank You.’ That’s the last word from them and the video ended.

Both of them keep silence after the video ended. Jaejoong looked at the boy and he could see tears falls on his cheeks. He’s crying soundly. Jaejoong move his hand to the boy’s head and patted it gently.

‘ They leave me.. how could they do this to me? ‘ he said bitterly.

‘Maybe they had to..’ Jaejoong said shortly, he don’t know how to answer him.

Suddenly the boy stand up and walked out from the room.

‘ YAH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?’ Jaejoong shouted and followed him.

‘I’m going to go to the airport ‘

‘What? Are you insane ? ‘ Finally he could catch him.

The boy looked at him. ‘ Maybe they’re still in there right now . ‘ he said impatiently.

‘I don’t think so, they dropped you on the street yesterday. They should be in Japan right now.’ Jaejoong explained.

‘But… ‘ The boy hung his head down looking at the floor and started to cry again.

Jaejooong could hear his sobbing and he felt something tugged his shirt.

‘ What ?’ He said looking at the boy’s hand.

‘ Can you hug me for a while? Please? ‘ He asked with his puppy eyes.

‘NO!’ Jaejoong moved backward quickly and crossed his arm into an X shape.

‘Please.. my mom used to hug me when I cried. ‘ He pouted after Jaejoong rejected him.

‘NO MEANS NO! AND I’M NOT YOUR MOM!’ He yelled now.

‘ UMMAAA!!! BWHAAAAA!!! ‘ The boy cried harder than ever.

‘STOP IT’

‘BWHAAA!!!’

*smack*

‘BWHAAA!!! HE HIT ME AGAIN!!’

Jaejoong looked at him, deep inside his heart he feel sad after knowing the boy condition but he also such annoying boy.

Finally Jaejoong gave up and lean closer to him and wrapped his arms around the boy waist.

‘Ssh… calm down’ He patted his back.

‘ Umma..’ He feel relieved inside Jaejoong embrace.

They hugging for about fifteen minutes before finally they heard somebody calling from the outside

‘ Excuse me? Can you help me? ‘ A tall man appeared from Jaejoong door. He carried a huge trunk with him.


========================================

===================================================================
comments are loved...