B for begin

Our Dictionary

Begin. verb

 

 

 

 

After that day, I can’t get that dazzling smile out of my mind. Everywhere I look, I see him and that stupid gorgeous smile. I can’t sleep for how many days because of that guy. Its frustrating you know?

 

Can this be love at first sight??

 

“yo dude, you’re spacing out for the nth time. Care to tell us what’s going on that crazy brain of yours?” Suho asked me.

 

“Do you guys by any chance know someone who smiles the best?”

 

“NO BAEK. Enough with your JONGIN PROBLEMS. You need to move on for pete ‘s sa-“

 

“Luhan, this is not about me and Jongin, besides I think it’s about time to move on. So do you know someone?”

 

“uh, I guess I have someone in mind. But I forgot his name.. I think its Charbeo or Yolo or something. I saw him at the Arts Department. Why so sudden? Don’t tell me… oh no.. Baek, no please. You’re not ready for this. Oh come on.. Kris go talk to him!”

 

“Uhm.. Suho, I think there’s no need to talk to Baek. Its his life come on. Let him be.”

 

“WTF KRIS???!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING HOW COULD----“

 

“Hey guys! Stop it! I was just asking that’s all. Hyung, thanks for your concern, but my question is just a question okay? Nothing more nothing less. I just wanted to know who he is. Maybe I could start my life again by continuing my hobby of taking pictures. And he’s going to be my model because of his dazzling smile”

 

(Pfffffffffft. Excuses my dear, these are all excuses.)

 

They immediately calmed down when I said it, tho I expect them to not buy it, but they did. Oh well I hope I’ll get his name and and..

 

Then what? ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“His name is Park Chanyeol. He has some classes with me. If you want I could tell him that you—“

 

“No hyung! Its okay. Thanks for the information!”

 

I ran out of my room and get my things ready for tomorrow’s resume of classes. Sure its hard to be a college student, hard to fall and not to be caught, hard to forget and just live my life..

 

 

 

But I think I found someone who can ease all of these..