A for apple

Our Dictionary

Apple. noun

 

 

 

 

It was spring when I decided to go out to breath fresh air. I went to my favorite bubble tea shop and talked to Luhan.

 

“Hey Baek, do you have plans for today?”

 

Just when he asked me, I began to think. Do I have plans for today? I really don’t know.

 

“Hey Baek, you okay?”

 

He asked me once again but got no answer. Am I okay? I don’t know too.

 

A sigh.

 

“Baekhyun, I think you need to be alone. Why don’t you go to the park and have a time for yourself? Have a break Baek. You’re not like this before he… sorry, just.. just go okay? Take care”

 

My face fell and he gave me a sympathetic look. I nodded and went out of the shop. It took me some time to get to the park. I saw kids running around, laughing. How I wish I could be a child again, carefree and innocent.

I gazed and stopped when I saw an apple tree. I sat beneath the tree and closed my eyes,

 

Memories of him flooded my mind..

 

 

 

 

The way he held my hand

The way he smiled at me

The way he talked to me

The way he stared at me …

 

 

 

 

The way he yelled at me

The way he shoved me up on the wall

The way he slammed the door of our apartment on my face

The way he…

 

“Uhm.. Excuse me? Is this your apple?”

 

 

 

 

His deep voice…

 

WAIT--- He doesn’t have that deep voice. I opened my eyes the moment I realized that it wasn’t Joingin’s voice.

 

“Huh?” I stared dumbly at the guy in front of me.

 

“I was just wondering if this is your apple.”

 

Apple? Wha—oh… He thought that that apple was mine. Oh.. okay.

 

“Oh, no one owns that. You can have it”

 

“Really?! Thanks!”

 

I gave it to him and he flashed the most dazzling smile that I have ever seen. He grab the apple and ran towards the kids.

 

“HEY KIDS! I have an appleeeeeeeee!”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!~”