Chapter 2 : Flashback

My JERK Prince *hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

I want to filled this whole weekend with shopping. Shopping here, shopping there, shopping everywhere. Thanks to my mum because giving me a lot of money to spend. 

Until this one last shop , the comic shop one of my favourite shop . I like to read manga so much . Since i'm a big fan of manga , i quickly go to my favourite section as i entered the comic shop. It has become easier since i know whose comics are the best.

While searching for the comics from my favourite author , i suddenly found the comic that i want and quickly grabbed it but on the same time, there's someone else grabbed the same comic.i'm shocked and took a glance at the person . OMO ! He's so handsome ! 

Suddenly, i saw a full of flowers fallen around him .I shook my head .

What am i thinking?

i quickly pull the comic at the full strength . I don't care if he's handsome or not. I want the comic . I won't let him get it since it is the last one. He's also struggleto get the comic . And he won. He jumped happily.

I shook my head. Tsk , how childish. Since i lost, i just have to pick another comic .

After paid for the comic ,i met again with the same guy infront of the comic shop.I glared at him and said in sarcasm tone

"How manly are you? Fighting over a girl? Congratulation on your winning mister" , i just smirked and walk passed him. I saw him just scratched his back neck and grins innocently.

While wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter