Chapter 1 : The new student?

My JERK Prince *hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

  " Yoon Hee - ah , let's go for recess! I'll count to 3 , if you're late i'll leave you and this time i'm serious!" Soyul shouted in serious tone while shot a glare at me.She's my bestfriend and we have been friend since we are in kindergaten. She such a caring and supportive friend eventhough she can be a little annoyed to me. However i still loved her so much . " Okayy! " . I quickly shut my drawing sketchbook and ran to her. I grabbed her hand and fake a cry ," Soyul ah , how could you wanna leave me ? Don't do this to me . I love you so much " I said in pleaded way . Soyul just smirked , " Yeay , I know that Kaja!"

 

          On the way to the cafeteria,  i saw a crowd of girls squeling over a guy ," Oppa, oppa ! "  "Oppa, you are so handsome!" I just shook my head and continue to walk to the cafeteria since i was starving to death on that time. I look to my left to talk to Soyul when i realized that she's missing nowhere to be found. I become so mad and accidently shout too loud , louder than those girls . " Soyul ah!!"I cupped my mouth when i realized for my stupidest mistake just now. All the eyes are looking at me right now include the guy that always been a super turned up for girls just now.  I feel so embarassing that my cheeks reddened. I just bow to the crowd . However when i was about to leave, I was startled when my eyes met with his deep chocolate eyes and for a moment i feel that i have met him before . I just shook my head and bows again to them and quickly run to the cafeteria leaving all the doubted about that guy earlier.

 

            I just eat alone by myself because i still can't find Soyul even in the cafeteria. Suddenly Soyul appear at the cafeteria .As she saw me, she quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter