Day 6

Mnet Scandal [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: For this chapter, I wrote it in a different format. It isn't the usual in the viewer's point of view, but no one's point of view where you can actually know about the character's real feelings at that time which means it is during the filming of the show. Bold words are their speech as usual, while 'Italized'  words with one quotation mark are their thoughts while subtitled words are during the interview.

Day 6

No One's POV:

It's already Day 6 which means the couple only has 2 more days to go until they have to decide what's the next step of their relationship.

Will they like each other enough to remain together?

Or will they feel indifferent and end it?

Shall we see what the couple will be doing today?

1:00PM

A huge crowd of girls was huddled together, almost planting their face on the glass that separated them and what they were all staring and shouting at.

There was also another group of girls who seemed to be queueing up for something?

Wonder what it is.

"KYAAA! INFINITE SARANGHAEYO!"

Ahhhh, it seems to be the group which our male lead belongs to, Infinite.

Infinite was having a fanmeeting today to promote their newest album, Destiny, and it seems as though many fans have turned up, which isn't a surprise due to Infinite's huge popularity not only in Korea, but all over the world.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite imnida!" The group bowed and greeted their dearest Inspirits.

"Ah a huge thank you to all who have taken their precious time out to come to our event today. We are very grateful for your appearance and support. Please support us even more in the future! Kamsahamnida!" Leader Sunggyu gave an opening speech before the even officially kicked off.

The boys were answering questions given by fans when a certain question caught them off guard, especially one in particular.

"Myungsoo Oppa, you are appearing on Mnet Scandal with another girl. How do you feel? Do you really like her? Andwaeyo Oppa!"

The others looked at the said person as he cleared his throat and took the microphone before answering.

"I love Inspirits the most. Remember? I'm your eternal boyfriend,L ." He answered, smoothly avoiding a direct answer as his answer sent millions of hearts swooning.

However, there was one heart that didn't.

12:30PM, 30 minutes before

A taxi pulled up at a building. A lady that we are all familliar with steps out, looking stunning as always.

Jiyeon greets the staff and camera with a bright smile like every other day of filming.

"I heard Infinite was going to have a fanmeeting here today so I decided to come and show my support. But hush, this is going to be a surprise." She said with a cheeky grin on her face. 

She slips on her sunglasses in an attempt to hide her identity as the girlfriend of the almighty Infinite's L as she made her way towards the conference room where the event was going to be held at. She had choosen a seat that was near enough for her to see them on stage, but far enough for them not to recognise her.

"Omg I'm so excited to see them, especially my husband, Myungsoo Oppa keke."

Jiyeon could hear the girl beside her squeal in delight but her ears perked up at the word, 'husband'. In her head she was smirking, 'That guy is my boyfriend.'
She looked at the food that she had prepared for him, hoping it doesn't get cold soon.

The lights dimmed which caused much murmurs which exploded, more like evolved into screams when the septet stepped up on stage.

It took a while for the females in the room to get their hormones in check and quietened down.

"Annyeonghaseyo, We are Infinite!"

They bowed which resulted in cheers once again.

"Annyeong, Leader Kim Sunggyu imnida! Nice to see all our lovely Inspirits here today."

Sunggyu smiled as his eyes disappeared from his face.

"Annyeong my everything, Nam Grease imnida~"

Woohyun said cheesily while doing some aegyo like throwing hearts at the fans.

"Annyeong! Wild eyes Jang Dongwoo imnida" 

Dongwoo said while looking at the fans while shooting lazers out of them.

"I say 'Ho' you say 'Ya'. Ho?"

"YA!"

"Ho?"

"YA!"

"Annyeong, Multi talented Dance machine Hoya at your service."

Hoya said and bowed charmingly.

"Annyeong Inspirits! y namja Lee Sungyeol imnida."

Sungyeol said and grinned.

"Annyeong, your eternal boyfriend L imnida."

Myungsoo said before breaking out into a fit of chuckles at the cringeworthy introduction as he covered his face in embarrassment. 

'How cute' Jiyeon thought as a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter