Day 2

Mnet Scandal [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2:

A taxi stops outside the MBC Building and a pretty girl comes out. 'Its Jiyeon!' She bows to the camera crews. 'Dressed in a white dress with a black outer sleeveless jacket, paired with black heels,she looks just like a princess.' "Why are you here today?" The PD asks her. "Ah today, Oppa has some schedule, so I decided to come visit him." She says, ending with a cute giggle.

She adjusts the strap of her bag on her shoulders and then enters the building, bowing politely at the people inside. 'Aigoo what a nice girl.' She takes the lift to the 3rd floor and walks to a door. She opens it and sees Infinite practicing for thei stage on Music Core. They're having their recording for their performance. "Woah." She says in awe and quietly walks in, hoping no one notices her. She sees a whole bunch of fans sitting at the seats. She finds an empty row in the middle of the room and sits down, watching Infinite's performance. She silently sings along to the songs. 'So she's an Inspirit too~ She has a nice voice' She smiles as she watches L doing his best on stage. The camera zooms in on L who is dancing and singing on stage to Destiny and Inception.

 

Finally, their performance comes to an end and the fans cheer and clap loudly. Jiyeon smiles and claps as well. Then she sneaks to the backstage where she is given permission from the staffs there. Her phone rings. 

*Call from Prince Kim* She smiles and picks up, putting it on loud speaker

J: "Yeobosayo?"

L:  "Annyeong~ where are you?"

J: "Uhm out with my friends." She lied, walking towards Infinite's dressing room.

L: "Geurae? Yeoja or namja chingus?"

J:  "Mm Namja?" She giggles. 

L: "Yah! Dugu? How many? Are there girls?" 'Aww L is jealous!'

J: "Hehe iseo (there is). Oppa where are you?"

L: " Me? Schedule. I have a recording later."

J: "Ah Geurae? Can you come out from wherever you are now?"

L: "Wae?" He says as he opens the door and comes out still in his performance outfit. 

"Jang!" Jiyeon says as she appears in front of him. "Wah! What are you doing here?" He asks while smiling happily. "Hehe to see you of course." She says and smiles. 

"Wah I was so shocked cause she appeared out of nowhere. Ah so she was lying to me to surprise me. I was very happy that she made time to come here. "  L said

They ended up at a cafe at the lobby of the building, and sat facing each other.

" I saw your performance just now." Jiyeon said. "Jinjja? when did you get here? Why didn't you tell me? I could have went to fetch you." L pouted. "Gwenchana. I wanted to surprise you." She replied. "Otte? (How was it?) " L asked, leaning forward. "Mm Oppa was cool." She said shyly and leaned back on her seat, smiling. L couldn't help the grin that crept up his face. Jiyeon then took her Iced Caramel Frappe and brought it to her lips to drink it while L just stared at her. She eyes L as she was drinking. She blushed and put her drink back down. She then puts her hands on the table and fiddles with them. She then looks up and sees L staring at her. She immediately looks back down and blushes. "Y-yah why do you keep staring at me?" She stutters. "Cause you're pretty." He says, making Jiyeon blush even more. "Hajimah." She grins and kicks his leg under the table. "Yah, apo!" He complains and rubs his sore shin. Jiyeon sticks out her tongue and laughs. 

Just then the door of the cafe opens and shouts could be heard. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Infinite shouted as they entered the cafe noisily. Jiyeon got a shock and stood up, bowing at the other memebers. L laughed as the members sat down with the couple naturally. Sungyeol sitting beside Jiyeon who was blushing. She coughed awkwardly. L groaned. "What are you guys doing here?" He complained. "To see our sister-in-law of course!" Sungyeol said and smiled at the shy girl. 

" I was so shocked and I didn't know what to do, hahaha." Jiyeon laughed

"Aish these guys." L said.

"L-ah, I'm thirsty." Sungyeol said. "Go get your own drink." L said, drinking his own drink. "I'll buy for you guys." Jiyeon offered and was about to stand up. "Aniyo! Let L pay!." The rest stopped her as Sungyeol grabbed her wrist to make her sit back down. L saw it and narrowed his eyes at the older hyung. "Hyung, keep your hands to yourself. "L said and glared at Sungyeol who just grinned like nothing happen. "Buy us a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter