Day 3

Mnet Scandal [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 3:

L was leaning coolly on the wall outside of Jiyeon's house, dressed in his signature colour, black. Paired with a hat and black shades, he looks just absolutely handsome. He seems to be waiting for someone.

Then, the gates open and out steps our beautiful princess, dressed in a pair of black jeans, white top and blue outer shirt, paired with black converse. Casual yet nice.

"Oh annyeong~" Jiyeon says and smiles as soon as she sees L. "Annyeong~" L says and straightens and walks to her. " Slept well?" L asks. She nods cutely, "You?" She asks him. "Ne~ Cause I dreamt of you." He says cheesily,making Jiyeon blush and playfully hit him, "Aish, you're so greasy." She laughs. He smiles at her laugh. "Kaja~" He says and grabs her hand, pulling her somewhere. "Oppa, where are we going?" she asks, puzzled. He just smirked and dragged her to their destination.

 

They arrived at a cafe. Jiyeon looks at L, confused. L just urges her to open the door which she does. "Woof!" Dogs' barks could be heard. "Omo!" Seh says surprised as the dogs swarm around her. 'It looks like they've arrived at a dog cafe!'  

 

"Woah kyepta!" Jiyeon squeals as she bents down to pat the dogs around her. Her smiles and laughter seems to have brought a smile to L's face.

 

"I remembered she told me that she loves animals so I decided to bring her to a dog cafe." L says.

" I was really surprised, cause I've always wanted to go to a dog cafe, but I didn't get the chance to go until now. I was really grateful to him. Hehe." Jiyeon says.

 

L then grabs her hand and leads her to a table where they sit and are once again surrounded by dogs, from under the table, to their seats, to being on the table. They sit opposite each other with a dog on their laps. A brown poodle on L's and a husky beside Jiyeon. L left to order something for them to drink while Jiyeon stays behind to play with the dogs. L returns with their drinks and sees the dog all crowding around Jiyeon, making him feel jealous. He then pouts. "Yahh, shoo~" He says while waving at some dogs. Jiyeon laughs to see L act that way. "Oppa, are you jealous of the dogs?" She asks while smirking. "A-aniyo! Why would I be j-jealous of the dogs, pfft!" L scoffs and looks away while Jiyeon smiles and giggles. She then takes his hand into hers on the table. "Oppa, you're still my No.1 in my heart arasso?" She says making L's heart melt and tighten his grip on her hand. She then pats on the space next to her. L then raise his eyebrow at her. She just pulls him over beside her. So now they're sitting next to each other with dogs around them. "Now we can play with them together." She says and smiles while taking a sip of her drink. So the 2 spent the time playing with the dogs and each other together, laughing and smiling. 

"Annyeong~ I'll see you guys again okays?" Jiyeon says to the dog while patting each and everyone of them. They all bark in response as Jiyeon and L leave the Cafe. They went to wash their hands since they played with the dogs.

 

They're strolling down the streets, swinging their interwined hands while their Ice creams. "Mm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter