Day 4

Mnet Scandal [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 4:

'Ah~ A lovely weather for a lovely date!' Jiyeon was sitting in a cafe drinking some iced caramel frappe. She seems to be waiting for someone. Dressed in a simple pinkish-beige sweater and a pair of white skinnies,matched with a pair of pink and white converse wedges.

Then someone walks into the cafe and Jiyeon's head snaps up, forming a smile immediately. "Annyeong! Did you wait long?" L spoke as he took a seat in front of her. She shook her head with a smile. L then went to order a hot cup of Cappucino which came quickly since the cafe wasn't very bust at that time. "Yah, its cold but you're still drinking something cold?" L said and raised an eyebrow at Jiyeon who chuckled and replied, " I like cold drinks." "Are you cold?" L asked Jiyeon, who shook her head and replied, "Nan gwenchana oppa." "Oh! Daebak! We're wearing the same style of clothes!" Jiyeon pointed out, surprised. "Oh! Geurone. (You're right.) " L said, surprised as well, and chuckled. L was wearing a white sweater paired with a pair of white skinnies and a brown coat. "Have you had lunch?" Jiyeon asked L who shook his head. They then ordered something to eat.

They chatted while eating,laughing at something funny that was said. The finally ended their breakfast and left the cafe. They then linked their hands and walked into a mall. 'Where are they going?'   "Ta-dah!" Jiyeon said as they arrived at the Ice-skating rink. "Wahh." L said in awe. There were quite a few people there, who stared at the camera in awe. 

" Its been awhile since I've gone ice-skating. So I was kind of excited." L said.

" Mm I just wanted to let him relax and have fun, besides, I love to Ice-Skate." Jiyeon said.

They went to get their skating shoes and put them on. L finished his first and bent down to help Jiyeon with hers. 'What a gentleman~'   "Gomawo!" Jiyeon said happily. After putting on their gloves,  they both stood up and made their way into the rink. 

Jiyeon went in first, like a professional skater. While L hesitated alittle since he hadn't skated for quite awhile and wasn't sure if he could do it. "Come on oppa, I'll be here." Jiyeon said encouragingly while holding her hands out just in case L falls. L then took a step into the rink, his leg still not quite used to the slippery floor and slipped alittle but Jiyeon was quick to hold his arm to stablise him. "Gomawo." L said, alittle embarrassed. "Kaja Oppa." Jiyeon said as she slowly led L further into the rink while L tried to keep his balance. Slowly, L got used to it and was able to skate around without Jiyeon's guidance. Jiyeon then went to skate around the rink gracefully like a dancer on ice. She did a jump and turn, landing perfectly. L was staring at his girlfriend, amazed. She then returned to his side. She then took his hand as they skated around together, hand in hand, smiles across their face. 

"Ah!" L shouted as he fell on his . Jiyeon giggled and went to help him up but instead, he pulled her down along, causing her to land on her next to L as well. "Ow." She whined and rubbed her sire . "Aish Oppa!" She scolded her boyfriend who just laughed. She then pouted and glared at him. She stood up and skated away, leaving L there alone, on the floor. "YAH!" He shouted but got a mehrong in return instead as Jiyeon continued to skate further and furthe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter