II.

First to be the Last

“Umma, you’re doing it again.” Taemin continues on whining as we sat side by side on the roof top. This cute little boy who just recently dyed his hair black is one of those few people Kibum consider as friends.
 

Kibum took a long drab from his cigarette before throwing it somewhere he don’t care, puffing out the smoke in the process.
 

“I told to quit smoking already.” The mini rant of the maknae continues. Weighing all the cons smoking had.
 

“Ok Taemin, I got so please?” I pleaded. I can almost memorize all he had to say after years of his tormenting repetition of all this.
He pouted the reaction I always get whenever I cut him off. I stretched my arms up my head as I leaned my back towards the wall, closing my eyes in the process.

 

I love hang time with Taemin in the roof top. It’s always peaceful and quiet and it’s not every time I get that two things together so whenever I have an opportunity, I enjoy it.
“So hyung, when is your mother coming back?” Taemin ask as he got a hold of his cell phone and started fidgeting with it.

 

I shrugged. “I’m not sure, next week maybe.”
 

My mother is a nurse. She was the one who took custody of me when his of a husband did all those years ago. I love my mom so much. She’s the only one I have but she’s always away from me because of work and it kinda makes me lonely but nonetheless she’s everything I have.
 

“You should really quit this Hyung.” Taemin echoed again, words sipping with discontentment.
 

“I already threw my nicotine away Tae.” I retorted, rolling my eyes as I glanced at him. His recently died hair dancing with the winds whistling.
 

“Hyung, I mean this.” he rephrased, pointing a finger towards the ground.
I furrow my eyes as I look at him, confusion clearer than the sky above.

 

“You going to clubs, you smoking, you sleeping with strangers. You should stop all of this Hyung.” He explained not in an angry voice but in his familiar worried tone. “Your mother will be upset when she finds out.”
 

This is the times I hated hang out with Taemin in the roof top, him being all “Mr. right” and everything.
 

“She won’t find out Tae so please not this again ok?” he was about to retort when I cut him off with a finger. “I’m already too problematic about all those annoying suitors, so please not now.” I sigh. Those bastards, they’re not even worth to be called suitor, even human to say the least. They’re bastards who annoy me by fawning at me every minute of the day.
 

“And that dino boy don’t help the situation at all.”
 

I saw Taemin’s eyes perked up in the mention of the name.
 

“So Jonghyun-hyung still bugs you?” he asked, voice filled with interest, like his even having fun about that Dino head bugging his hyung. I don’t really know he called that mutt hyung but anyway, I don’t have plans putting my fingers to a business called Kim Jonghyun and that is one thing I swear.
 

I just nodded, too uninterested to reply.
 

“Don’t you find him cute?” he asked, moving a bit closer to me now as he started bouncing up in down from his place.
 

“Cute?” I asked. “Cute my Taemin, his not even near that.” I retorted. I never found Dino cute. I find him, what is that word again? While I was completely looking for some answer from the sky like any second it could drop the exact word I find dino, Taemin suddenly just drop his, too precise to my liking.
 

“Hot.”
 

“Ya! Lee Taemin, when did you started talking like that?” I asked? Doubling over as my words sounded a bit blur as I jumbled my words, too shock to even take a little pause In between them. I don’t know why but I just started panicking.
 

Dino boy? Hot?
Even thought those two sounded a little too far from dissonance, I won’t admit it. Never.

 

“Since I hang out with you.” The little brat chirped, chin shooting upwards soon as the words left his lips.
 

“So you’re telling me I’m a bad influence?” I asked him, eyes narrowing with every word.
 

“I guess so.” Taemin boldly answered. Laughing like a maniac after I just snorted in response. This little of cuteness, when did he started growing up?
 

Time once again betrayed the two of us. It passed by so fast the last thing we knew the last bell had ring. We scrambled up to our feet and marched ourselves to our locker which are in opposite direction because I’m a year higher than Taemin. I bid him goodbye and ruffled his hair as I ran to the opposite hall. The hallways were almost empty by the time I got to my destination. I open up my locker and got my books before locking it up.
 

It’s already 5:31 pm when I glanced in my wrist watch. Time to go home, I told myself.
 

As I turn my heels towards the exit, something, or rather someone was blocking my way.
“Hey y.” The disgusting dissonance of his voice hit my ears.

 

“You again?” I asked, swinging my duffel bag over my shoulder before securing my free hand on my hips. This guy won’t really stop even I already drop kick his last week.
 

“What do you want?”  I was too uninterested to prey him more. I just want to go home and rest for the time being and useless crap like him is annoying at times like this.
 

“You.” he whispered. I grimaced.
 

He smirked, I frown.
 

He step closer, I did the same.
 

He leans towards me, I lean forward.
 

He smirked again, this time I smirked back.
 

“So, I’m going to get my dessert this time I guess?” he breathed out cigarette and alcohol as he leaned closer. I just shrugged, he smirked wider.
 

“Well I guess so.” I whispered back, eyeing him all the time as the distance between our lips diminishing by the tick of the clock. I could smell anticipation this time.
 

He smirked one last time before he tried to brush his lips against mine but before he could; I grabbed onto his shoulders and kneed his crotch hard.
 

He stumbles backwards before collapsing on the ground, howling in pain as he glared at me.
 

I adjusted my duffel bag on my shoulders as I bend down a little.
 

“Serves you right.” I whispered, smirking in the process as I walked passed him, regretting nothing at all.
 


A/N

i know its been weeks but i was too busy last week so, sorry for just updating.

this one just like a filler though but please look forward for the next chapter.ok?

tumblr_mvdfm2ZqCY1s9qttto3_250.giftumblr_mvdfm2ZqCY1s9qttto2_250.giftumblr_mvdfm2ZqCY1s9qttto1_250.gif

(just love this gif set )