I.

First to be the Last

The blaring music from the speakers was hurting his ears but he didn’t care. The laser lights coming from every corner of the place was blinding him but still he didn’t care. The room was pack with people. It was too hot for his comfort. Smoke and many other smell was bombarding his nose trills but still he didn’t budge, not even when someone took his waist and started feeling him.
 

He doesn’t care.  It’s been years since he forget to bother about what is right and wrong. It’s been too long for him to recall and he doesn’t mind it.
He leaned against the chest press on his back, gripping at the arms circling on his waist in the process. He didn’t bother to ask the strangers name. It’s not necessary, that’s what he always says. He started swaying his hips with the music, filling his head with everything but reality. He wanted to forget about everything outside this club for at least tonight and this is his only escape. He loosens the arms around his waist and slowly turns around to face the stranger he was with.
He smiled. His good looking as expected.

 

He encircled his arms around the stranger’s neck still moving with the music in the process. The said man was smirking at him. He liked it. He likes it when they are willing.
 

He lean closer and buried his face on the crook of the stranger’s neck, inhaling cigarette and alcohol as he breath in. Slowly, he latched his lips on the jaw line, earning a quiet yelp from the stranger.
 

He smiled against the skin as he started planting small kisses on it.
 

He never had the problem to make any man wobble with pleasure in front of him. He didn’t remember when he started but he just knew somewhere along the road he developed it and he regret nothing.
 

Minutes later they were making about in the sea of sweaty people. He started biting the stranger’s lower lip, pulling at it harshly and watches it snap back to its position as he let go of it.
 

This was his life since that day his father had reached out those filthy hands towards him. He was too innocent and clueless back then resulting for him to reach back and gasp his nightmare. He never expected it to happen but sadly it did. Since then he had became insane different towards himself and towards others. He didn’t care though. He won’t.
Since that day, the day he doesn’t want to remember, he became scared of almost everything. He flinches in the slightest of touch. He always wants to cower and hide but he didn’t instead he did the exact opposite, he stood out.

 

The night passed like clockwork. The next thing he knew, he was lying in a bed he never been. He didn’t recognize the sheets, the paint in the wall, everything was unfamiliar. The sun rays past through the curtain hit his eyes, he cringed as he pushed his self in a sitting position, securing the blanket around his body. He glanced to sleeping body beside him who he assumed to be the owner of the place.
 

He sighs. He glanced around the room, stopping his eyes in the direction of the window. The sun was shining so bright, the rays were peeking through the curtains.
 

He smiles, the only thing he loves about morning, the beautiful view of the sunrise. It makes him forget about the darkness he is in. After a while of admiring the view in front of him he decided it’s time to go. Without bothering to wake up the stranger he just slept with, he got out the bed, wore his clothes and find his way out the place.
 

He glanced at his watch, 7:01 a.m.
 

His definitely late for school but then his still going though.
He arrived at his house at 7:32, after taking a bus of course. The house was silent as usual. He took a quick bath, changed to his uniform and off he goes.

 

The classes was on going as he entered the classroom, ignoring the fact the teacher was in front and discussing the lesson. He plopped down his sit in the back of the room, near the window and took out his notes. It might be the only thing that didn’t changed about him, his dedication towards his studies.
 

The class passed by uneventfully. The bell rang indicating lunch break and everyone scrambled out the room leaving him behind. His not found of eating lunch in the canteen, he rather stay at the classroom than get more disgusting stares in the cafeteria. After he finished copying the things in the black board, he got his lunchbox which he hurriedly prepared a while ago and started eating.
 

He likes eating alone. Reasons might vary depending on his mood but it you think bullying is one f those many reason, think again. Who will ever bully him anyway? He just considers lunch breaks as time which he can ignore all the insults people might throw him. It’s not like he care, their just envious, that’s what he’ll always say which is not a complete lie.
 

Lunch breaks is the time he can be alone, and now that’s the very reason he is eating again in the classroom but that didn’t mean he don’t have friends but at the same time it doesn’t mean he have many, he have some.
 

He was finishing his egg roll, a little salty for his liking, when the door slid open.
 

He sighs, not even looking up from his food he knows whose footsteps are those. The creases on his forehead deepen as the footsteps got closer until it took a halt in front of his desk.
Don’t misunderstand this. No one other than his friends dares to approach him except this short boy he insisted on calling ‘Dino’.

 

“Hey Kibum.” The short boy chirped. It annoys him especially the always use of his birth name. No one is entitled of that except his few friends.
 

“How many times to I need to remind you?” he gritted his teeth, hands tightening on his chopsticks.
 

“You, stop using my birth name Dino” he added, pointing an accusing pair of chopsticks towards the boy in front of him who just smiled that crook grin in return.
 

“But you call me ‘Dino’ so I can call you Kibum.” The boy didn’t waver as he folded his arms in the desk and rested his chin on it after, widening his grin.
 

Key was chewing a retort, ready to spit it out when the bell rang.
 

The short boy pouted as he glance one more time towards Key making him almost choke not only his food but all the retort he was thinking.
“I gotta go.” Dino boy mumbled disappointment evident on his voice as he pushed his self of the desk, turning his heels towards the door.

 

Key turns his attention back to his lunch, wanting to finish it even the actual lunch break was wasted by that dino boy again.
He grabs his chopsticks and pick up the last egg roll when a hand suddenly took a quick pinch on his cheeks.

 

“Later Kibummie~”
 

Being angry is an understatement in his current state right now.
“Dammit, Kim jonghyun!!!”

 


A/N:

Anyeong! so the first chapter is up and i hope you'll like it :))

Dont forget to vote for SHINee in MAMA k?

Please do comment, i'll love every bit of it to pieces.

Till next chapter guys~

P.S

who still have a hang over on SHINee's Daesang? raise for feet people XD

tumblr_lkmzygnzzs1qdq5u6.gif

 

ok i just love Onew here~

i'm off.

tumblr_mvcik3pmWr1rl8ttqo1_250.gif