Curiosity

When You're Gone
Chapter 1: Curious
 
 
Today was Minseok’s first day to attend a private piano lesson at his new piano teacher’s house. His previous teacher recommended him to be taught by this more expert teacher on his next piano level. Minseok was still trying to adapt with his new teacher’s teaching habit. Mr. Kim is quite stricter than his previous teacher. If there’s any wrong note that Minseok hit, without any word Mr. Kim would just immediately poked his stick onto the musical sheet in front of him. As if telling Minseok to be more focused and to play the notes appropriately.
 
Minseok accepted his lesson obediently. He knew Mr. Kim was such a great piano teacher that engendered some of popular great musician in piano major. He really love music and was mesmerized by a wonderful piano recital that was held in his elementary school. Then Minseok decided his dream to be an expert musician like that. That’s why, he thought Mr. Kim’s strictness was not an obstacle to reach his dream, but this was just to spur him on so he could make his dream come true. Playing music could convey his heart’s feeling and find peacefulness. That’s how much Minseok’s love for music, especially piano.
 
It was 12.55 already. Today’s lesson would be ended in about five minutes more. Minseok could heard a car sound stopped in front of Mr. Kim’s house. Then in a time, there was a girl, a pretty girl, came and walked pass by in front of the window that Minseok faced when playing piano. Minseok was curious about who the girl is. Is she also Mr. Kim’s piano lesson student? His gaze followed to where that girl walked then suddenly Mr. Kim poked the music sheet once again. This time soundly, in obvious way, told Minseok to focused back to his piano key. Minseok was so surprised and continued his piece until the end of the song.
 
Today's lesson came to an end. He packed his stuff and took some pills out from a petite bottle he brought before came out and approached his bodyguard who wait for him outside this whole time. Then he passed the girl he saw before while gulping those pills. That girl did not pay any attention to him and just walk through as if she did not see Minseok at all. Somehow he felt disappointed for being that invisible, yet he became more curious about that girl identity.
 
“Hyung, do you know who is she?” Minseok asked his bodyguard. But the bodyguard just pushed him to keep walking outside and stop asking. Minseok pouting, he felt upset but he can do nothing since the bodyguard is also his parents’ representative. Minseok is told to obey every words of his bodyguard that was fully controlled by his parents. 
 
However he still wondering about that girl he met in Mr. Kim house. Would he meet that girl again next time?
 
 
***
TBC