oo2

MY LUCKY CHARMS

 

oo2

 


Author's POV

 

Three of you waited patiently in school's hospital. Suddenly Jiyoung wake up. "Jiyoung-ah..." Kai said at Jiyoung. "uh. Jongin oppa? What you doing here? Huh? Eunji unni.." you just smile at her. "Hello? Am I invisible?" Krystal said and waved sarcastically. Jiyoung, Kai and you laughed. "Sorry Krystal unni... I didn't saw you." Jiyoung said and smile at Krystal. Krystal smile back and walked toward Jiyoung and others. "Welcome to our school..." you greeted her. "Eii... Unni, isn't this your family's scho-umfff" you and Kai closed . She looked at you questionly. You and Kai release later. "Don't talk about it here. The students in this school doesn't know about me. They all knew that I'm just a scholarship student." you explained. She looked at Kai and Krystal and them nodded. "Woah~ Then Suho oppa? Does they know?" you nodded. Jiyoung gasped. "They know that Suho oppa is SAEJI's son and they know that Suho oppa has dongsaeng. But they didn't know that dongsaeng was me." Jiyoung nodded. "Please don't say anything about me and Suho oppa or my family when at school." you said begging at her. Jiyoung nodded again. "Okay. We done here." Kai said. "Jiyoung-ah, you can go back your class right?" she nodded at Kai like a kid. Kai ruffled her hair. "Aishh... Oppa.. I'm not kids anymore.." she pouted. Kai, you and Krystal laughed.

"I'll walk her to her classroom. You guys can go first. Eunji, wrote down the note for me." Kai ruffled your hair and smile sweetly. Then he walked with Jiyoung. You blinked twice. Krystal nudged you and smile. "You like him?" Krystal asked. You turned at her. "WHAT?! N-no.. Wh-why s-should I l-like him.." you said and blushed. Krystal smile evily. "Then why you stammering and blushing?" You looked at her. "Am I blushing?" Krystal nodded. "Just admit already, Eunji-ah.." You sighed and shrugged. "If I like him," you sit at your seat. Krystal turned back and face you. "Will he like me back? And he already has girlfriend for sake! And I don't want ruin our friendship." you sighed again. Krystal was about to open but Mrs.Jung already came in. 

 

Meanwhile....

"Jongin oppa," Jiyoung called Kai. "Hmm.." Kai humming answer her back. "Do you like Eunji unni?" Kai suddenly stop and coughed. Jiyoung chuckled and patted Kai's back. "Whats kind of question is that?!" Jiyoung smile innocently. "I said, do you-" Jiyoung's word got cutted by Kai. "I heard you.." Kai ruffled his hair. "Aishh.. this kid.." Kai mumbled. "So.. Do you?" Jiyoung asked again. Kai cleared his throat and looked away avoiding Jiyoung's gaze. "Oppa, if you really like her, why did you date that......" Jiyoung said again. Kai didn't caught Jiyoung's last word and he just sighed. "Jiyoung-ah, I tell you later.." Kai said. "Fine. Tell me specificly later. If not, I asked Jonghee unni~~" Jiyoung threaten Kai while she looked at Kai with smirked plastered on her face. "Okay.. Okay.. Just get in your class already.." Kai shooed Jiyoung. "Bye oppa~ see you later~" Jiyoung wave her hands and get in her class. Kai wave back and walked to his class.

"So.. The- blablablablabla" Mrs.Jung explained to class. While you and Krystal not paid attention in class. Krystal sketching something while you writing random stuff. "Mrs.Kim Eunji." you lit uo your head. "Yes, Mrs.Jung?" you closed your books and looked at Mrs.Jung. "Are you-"

Skreetch

"Well.. Mr. Kim Jong In.. Where were you been?" Mrs.Jung asked. You let out relieved sighed and look at Kai. "I'm from school's hospital. My cousin being bullied by someone and thanks god she fine. She just fainted and trauma." Kai said coldly while his gazing shot at Hyuna furiously. Hyuna avoid Kai's gazing. Krystal looked at Hyuna like Hyuna is rotten and smelly garbage. You just shook your head. "Okay... You may sit down." Kai walked to his seat and still gave a furious gazing at Hyuna. "Ah, Mrs. Kim Eunji.. Don't think you is save from my question." Mrs.Jung said while crossing her arms at her chest. You groaned. Then you heard Kai's laughing behind you. 'Gosh, Kim Jongin.' you thought and shot a death glare at him. Kai stopped after he felt you shot a death glare at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 


Sorry for short update~ I hope you enjoy it.....