oo1

MY LUCKY CHARMS

 

oo1


Author's POV

 

You still sleep in your bed peacefully. Suddenly, you felt someone poke your cheecks repeatedly. You groaned in annoyance. Already knew who wake you up. Kai, your bestfriend.

"Hehehe.. Better wake up or....." Kai stop for awhile to think what he should do after if you didn't wake up. Kai smirked evily and ran to your bathroom. You peeked your eyes at your bathroom. 'Not that one' you shook your head and make a sound loudly for Kai to heard you that you already woke up. Kai poke his head from bathroom. "I knew it~" He sang and walked to your door. "I wait you at downstairs." Then Kai open the door. When he about to close the door, he remember something. "Eunji, Joonmyeon hyung is here with his friends." then he closed the door. You in the bathroom just nodded while brushing your tooth.

After done dressing in your school uniform, you went to downstairs. As you passed the maids, they will bowed and said "Good Morning Miss." You just bowed back and smile. As soon you reach, you heard noisy sound in dining room. You puzzled then remember Kai has told you earlier when you still sleepy. You chuckled and walked towards your parent and a group of good-looking man. "Good morning appa~" you beamed smile to your father. Your father just smile. "Good morning omma~~" and you kissed your mom's cheecks. "Good morning, sweetheart~" your mother replied back with her sweet smile. You looked at Kai, your brother and his friend. You then laughed. They looked in bewildered and thats make you laughed loud than earlier. "Oh gosh! Are you guys waiting my Good Morning?" you asked them. They looked at each other and nodded their heads up and down. You laughed again. "Aishh... Never mind if you doesn't want to do it." Baekhyun said and sighed. "Who told you that I doesn't want to do it? I just laugh. Thats all, oppa.." you shrugged and stuffed the roasted bread in your mouth. "Eunji, how many times I told you to sit if you want to eat?" your mom scolded you. "Aigoo, omma... I just eat couple of bread and drink a cup of choco." you stated at your mom. You reach a cup that filled with hot choco and drink. "See.. Not even take 10 minutes.." you mumbled and turn to your mother. Your mom give up and continue her breakfast. You smile in victory. 'Finally... Sorry omma~~' you smile as you looked at your mom.

"Okay, Good Morning oppas and Jongin." you said sarcastically. You looked at Kris who standing. He gave you a cute pouted. "Oh gosh! Stop doing that Kris~" "Its gross" the others complained at Kris's pouting mouth. You giggled as you walked to your brother. "Oppa, good morning~" you said while ruffled his hair. "Oi kiddo, this hair take 1 hours to done okay." your brother said while correct his hair. You scoffed. "Jongin, quick! We gonna late.." Kai nodded and stuffed his cereal in his mouth quickly. You laughed. "Omma, appa. We'll be going now.." you said and walked to the entrance main door of your house. "Miss, are you going to school walking?" Mr. Jang, your family driver asked you. You nodded. "Yeah, I prefer walking. By the way thanks for offering.." you said and bowed to him. "Well, I'll get going~ See you soon, Ahjusshi~" you wave and walked outside the house. You plugged in your earphone in your ear and play the music at your phone. You putted your hands in your school coat pocket.

Someone tapped your shoulder making you scream in scared and you closed your eyes automatically. Then you heard someone laughing. You open your eyes and saw Kai laughing so hardly. He rested his hands on his knee. "Omona~! HAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen your face! HAHAHAHAHAHA..." You rolled your eyes and continue walked. Kai stopped laugh and start chase you that far infront, leaving him behind. "Aishh.." he ruffled his hair.

Kai poke your cheecks and smile sweetly at you. "I'm sorry Eunji-ah~" Kai said with aegyo. 'Damn you Jongin. Using my weakness.' You glare at him. Again Kai use your weakness. Now he doing 'bbuing bbuing' at you. '1,2-' Kai counted on head. "FINE! You win!" you gave Kai a death glare. "Told ya~~" Kai sang while walk backward and looking at you with his teasing smile. "Stop already, Kim Jong In." you said in cold tone. Kai sheepishly smile at you. He turned toward and walked beside you. "Wait, why you walking with me to school?" you asked him. Kai just stay quiet. "Jongin-ah~" you linked your arms with his. Still, he quiet. "Whats wrong with you both? You fight with her last night?" you looked at him. Kai slowly nodded and let out a sighed. You softened. 'Silly kkamjong' you thought. "Tell me.." you released your arms from his. Kai hesitant at first. Then he started talked. 

"Hyuna. Last night, we went date at Namsan Tower. I thought she love it but turned she hate it. She said, she hate crowded place. So I take her to hills near our house. She said this place too quiet and dark and not fancy. Then she said she want a date at fancy restaurant or to mall. I thought she said she like nature when we had our first date." Kai sighed. You patted his back. He continue again. "Then I gave up and take her to mall. She like it and that night, the mall crowded. She said she hate crowded place, but why mall? After we enter the mall she asked me to wait her in caffe. She said she want to met someone and left after. I waited her for 2 hours. And still she didn't came. I texted her that I waited in car. But she doesn't replied it. I thought maybe she didn't noticed my text. I walked to my car and saw her figure with a man. I shrugged it off, maybe someone else. I said to myself, 'Hyuna already promised you that she never leave you.' But then, she broke it. Right after I changed my mind to doubt her. I saw she." Kai stopped make you stopped too. "Jongin, what you saw?" you carefully asked him. Kai almost tear up. "S-She... K-kissed t-the guy." finally Kai tear up make you wanna punch Kai's girlfriend.

"Jongin, calm down. Maybe she had reason.....? Or a secret that you don't know..." you mumbled at last sentence. You wiped his tears. "Yow~ Kim Jong In a.k.a Kai I know never cry~~ He was a really great handsome man! And he terrible at cooking~" You laughed making Kai chuckled. "Must you bragging about cooking because you can cook a bit than me? Please don't. It just make you worse than me." you pouted and gave him a death glare. Kai laughed and walked away.

 

SCHOOL

"Okay class, dismissed" Mr.Park, your history teacher. You as always sleep in history class wake up when Kai that behind you or Soojung a.k.a Krystal infront your seat wake you up. "Eunji~ Lets go eat!" Krystal beamed a smile at you. "Wait." you said while rubbed your eyes. Kai aproach you two. Krystal eyed him suspiciously. "Are you dreaming Kai?" Kai shook his head. Krystal touched Kai's forehead. "Not even have fever." Kai looked at her disebelief. "What?"Krystal blinked a few times at him innocently. You stood up from your seat. "He eat with us.." you said at Krystal. Krystal frowned and still eyeing him suspiciously. "Whutt?" Kai asked Krystal. Krystal crossed her arms and looked at Kai. "Unbelievable" Krystal looked at Kai like Kai is rotten garbage. You laughed. "Guys, come on~" you pulled Kai and Krystal with you.

CAFETERIA

As soon you reach there. The canteen really crowded not like usual. "Woah~ Whats happening here?" you asked them. Kai and Krystal just shook their heads. Three of you walked to crowded place. Kai asked a student infront him. The student turned. "Oh, Kai! Your girlfriend bullying a new student." "Its so interesting~" Kai frowned. Krystal who already saw Hyuna bullying a new student called Kai. "Kai.... I think you need saw this." you and Kai looked at Krystal's finger pointed at. You gasped. "Jongin, isn't the new student is your-" your word cutted as soon you heard Kai shouting.

"KIM HYUNA STOP IT!"

All eyes in canteen right know at Kai. "-cousin" you finished. You and Krystal ran toward the new student. Kai still stood there furiously. "Jongin, your cousin." You said at Kai. Hyuna froze. 'Kai's c-cousin?' All students gasped. Kai picked up his cousin in bridal style and ran to school's hospital. You and Krystal followed after.

"MRS.PARK!! EMERGENCY!" Kai shouted while put his cousin on bed. Soon Mrs. Park came and checked her. "Kai, can you wait at outside please? I want check her body. Eunji can stay here." Mrs.Park said. Krystal pulled Kai outside with her. "Kai, come on. Eunji is here with her." Kai nodded and walked out with Krystal.

"So... Mrs.Park. How is she?" you asked. "Nothing serious... She just fainted and a few bruised. The person who bullying her didn't do that serious yet. She is having trauma, I think. You knew what cause, she being trauma?" Mrs. Park asked you. "I don't know. Let me asked Jongin. Maybe he knew because Jongin related with her." you went outside where Kai and Krystal talking. 

"Jongin, is your cousin Jiyoung has a trauma?" you asked Kai. Krystal looked at you weirdly. "She trauma?" You nodded at Krystal and turned back at Kai. Kai shook his head. "I don't know. Before this, she just fine." you sighed. "Mrs. Park said Hyuna didn't do anything serious that would make her fainted. Jiyoung just has a few bruised at her body." Kai nodded in understand. "Lets just asked her after she wake up." Krystal said while patting Kai's back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.