Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

When Boredom Attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: sunday morning

pairing: KyuSica <3

length: <500 (drabble)

notes: i completely forgot about the prompt i was assigned to i’m so sorry D:





She woke up one morning without the usual warmth engulfing her and lulling her back to sleep. And it was just 6:30 in the morning. Curious, she looked behind her to see an empty space. That’s weird. It’s Sunday and they’re supposed to sleep in together. Jessica decided to get up and see where her Kyu baby had gone to.

The bathroom was empty.

The kitchen was empty.

The hallways were deserted.

The garage was- wait. They don’t have a garage.

One thing that caught her attention was that their kitchen was a mess. Totally a mess. Flour dust on every surface. Pots and pans were all used and dirty. Messily cracked eggs on the counter. Burnt things on the pan. She almost fainted at the gruesome sight.

Pursing her lips-she knows who the only culprit was!-she trudged down the cupboards and decided to clean up. It’s Sunday and fartface thought it would be fun to pass down the chores to me! He messed up my kitchen! She angrily scrubs the pots and pans on the sink, murmuring murderous things. Fartface will really get it. The garbage bag she was using was almost full of empty containers, egg shells and things she wouldn’t want to know. I’ll scrub his balls next with a steel wool! 

Jessica’s in the middle of mopping the floor when the front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter