HAPPY BUBBLE - SJ CF

When Boredom Attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: really has nothing to do with the happy bubble song..xD

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun arrived at their dorm with a happy aura radiating all over his body as he walks gallops happily from the door to his shared room with Ryeowook.

 

He had been smiling all day despite being on a stressful day rehearsing Mr. Simple for Inkigayo, having numerous interviews and escaping harrassing fangirls.

 

"Someone's happy today...", Ryeowook commented as he walked inside finding a smiling Kyuhyun on bed. Even surprised that his laptop is untouched.

 

"nah.. someone just made my morning happy...", he kept on grinning widely.

 

"you're scaring me already.. stop smiling..", Ryeowook made a scared face.

 

Kyuhyun just kept his grin even more wider.

 

"no.. really.. what happened..", Ryeowook got even more curious on his roommate's strange behavior.

 

Kyuhyun just sighed and stared at Ryeowook, still smiling, "Sungmin hyung made me coffee..." Ryeowook laughed... "with a note, saying 'Kyuhyun-ah.. Good luck!"

 

And Ryeowook just kept on laughing at the smiling Kyuhyun...

No one's gonna burst his happy bubble today..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter