(3)

Taste Of Love

Hey, Guys~!

Sorry for being inactive... I've been busy with my study lately. Moreover, I'm working on my Final Project.

Thank you for reading, subscribing and supporting my story. Even it's almost a year since my last update. I'm touched.

Anyway, here I post a little longer chapter for you. I'll make sure to update if I have some spare time...

Enjoy reading~^^

======================================================================================================

“Seohyun noona!” Sungjong called the girl sitting in the corner and approached her. She turned her head and saw the younger boy. She waved and greeted him.

“Sungjongie! Come here!”

“Annyeonghaseyo noona~” Sungjong greeted her.

“Where’ve you been? Why are you so late?”

“I’m sorry. Manager hyung is probably on his bad mood.” He chuckled.

“Okay, then. By the way, are you alone?”

“Aniya. Hoya hyung come with me.”

Seohyun gasped.

“Hoya?”

“Annyeong.” Hoya greeted the shocked girl.

“A-annyeong.” She stuttered.

“Seohyun-ah, aren’t you inviting them to sit down?” Eunhyuk asked her.

“Ah, ne… both of you, sit down please~” Seohyun gestured them. Hoya and Sungjong sat down.

“So, Seohyun-ah.. Is he that you want us to meet?” Eunhyuk spoke up. Seohyun nodded and smiled.

“Ne oppa. I want to introduce you all to Sungjongie… and also Howon, ah I mean Hoya.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite’s Sungjong, Hoya imnida” they greeted. After that, they chatting each other. Minho seemed to remember something, he smirked. He glanced on his hyung. Eunhyuk seemed noticed it, he smiled.

“Tsk, such a sloppy girl. How could you drink so messily like this?” Minho said while whipped cream on Seohyun’s lips. Seohyun shocked with sudden action from her best friend.

“Uhm, thank you, Minho.” She thanked.

“Anytime, Hyunbaby~” Minho her hair, made the girl’s hair messy. The girl whined.

“Choi Minho, what are you doing?” she hit his arm which earned a chuckle from him.

“Mianhae~” he caressed her hair.

“Stop that lovey dovey thing, please…” Eunhyuk spoke up. Seohyun startled. She didn’t realize that she and Minho became the center of attention. All eyes on them.

“What do you mean with lovey dovey? We are not.” Seohyun said. She glanced at the others. They still looked at her.

“Minho hyung is so lucky.” Sehun said.

“waeyo?” Minho asked.

“He can caress noona’s hair and close with her. I want to caress noona’s hair too…” his answer earned a smacked from Eunhyuk.

“Oh Sehun, I warn you. You better not do anything to our Seohyun. Or else you will get this…” he showed his fist. Sehun smiled sheepishly.

“Anyway, Hoya-sshi, I heard you ask Seohyun out this weekend, is that right?” Eunhyuk asked. Hoya seemed flustered with that sudden question.

“Oppa, wae geuraeyo?” Seohyun interrupted.

“Why? I just ask him.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ah, igeo. I just ask her to accompany me because my members can’t make it for me.” Hoya answered Eunhyuk’s question.

“Really?” Eunhyuk still in doubt. Hoya nodded as a respond.

“I thought you want to ask her for a date..” Eunhyuk said then sipped her coffee. Hoya seemed shock with that.

“Ne?!”

“Oppa!” Seohyun threw him a glare.

“Chilly kids~ Just kidding, why are you so serious? Anyway, I have to go now. I have a practice and hyungs will be mad if I’m late.” Eunhyuk stood up.

“Already? We’ve just arrived. Just tell them you accompany me then it will be okay, oppa.” Seohyun said.

“Sorry, baby. I really have to go now. Yesung hyung won’t be easy on me this time.” Eunhyuk caressed Seohyun’s hair.

“Wait, Hyung! We’ll also take our leave. We also have schedule. Come on, magnae!” Suho also stood up.

“Eh? You two also leave?” Seohyun look at the two EXO members.

“Mianhaeyo, Noona. I do really want to stay here with you…” Sehun said with a pitiful face.

“Okay, then. How about you, Choi Minho? Do you stay or leave?” Seohyun asked her bestfriend.

“Sorry, it’s already the fourth times Jinki hyung call me.” Minho showed her phone. Seohyun sighed.

“It’s okay. Just be careful on your way.” she said to them. They nodded.

“Ja~ We’ll leave now. Hoya-sshi, may I leave our precious Seohyunie to you?” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa~ wae geurae?” Seohyun whined.

“N-ne… Just leave her to me.” Hoya flustered.

“Good. See you then. I’ll pick you up this weekend, okay Seohyun?” said Eunhyuk. Seohyun answered with a nod. After they left, the three of them are covered with a silent.

“So, this weekend you will go with Eunhyuk sunbaenim?” Hoya broke the silence.

“Well, Hyuk oppa already said that. I have no choice.” Seohyun answered. Hoya nodded.

“But we can meet there. Don’t worry~” Seohyun added as she smiled.

“Hyung, why didn’t you tell me if Seohyun noona will go to that concert too?” Sungjong whined.

“You said you couldn’t.” Hoya answered.

“If I know Seohyun noona will go, of course I will go with you.”

“I won’t ask you for twice, Lee Sungjong. You said you have schedule this weekend.”

“Majayo~ Too bad I can’t go with noona~” Sungjong made a sad face. Seohyun smiled and said,

“It’s okay, Sungjongie~ Maybe next time we can go out together~”

“Next time we have to go together! Only TWO of us!” Sungjong emphasized the word “TWO”.

“In your dream, magnae. Manager hyung won’t let you go out alone.” Hoya sneered at his magnae.

“I’ll try to convince manager hyung.”

“There’s no way he will fall for it.” Then those two Infinite members started to argue. Seohyun chuckled looking at them. Hoya stopped and looked at Seohyun.

“What do you laugh at?” he asked. Seohyun can’t stop chuckling.

“You two look like children.” she answered.

“He is. Not me.” Hoya pointed at Sungjong.

“I’m not a child, Hyung.” Sungjong protested.

“Yes you are.”

“No, I am not.”

Seohyun laughed.

“See, you two look like children when you are arguing like that.”

“Whatever.” Hoya turned his head.

‘Naekko haja naega neol saranghae oh! Naega neol geokjeonghae oh!’ Sungjong’s phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo, hyung. Waeyo?” Sungjong talked to someone.

“Ne? I’m with Hoya hyung.” Hoya looked at Sungjong because he said his name.

“Aaahh… okay. I’ll wait here.” Then Sungjong ended the conversation.

“Nugu?” Hoya asked.

“Sunggyu hyung. He said manager hyung is looking for me. I have schedule at 4.”

“Didn’t you say you’re free today?” Seohyun asked.

“I did. But manager hyung got another schedule for me.”

“I see. You two may leave once your manager got here.”

“Wait. Only Sungjong will leave. I’m not.” Hoya butted in.

“Eh? Don’t you have schedule?”

“He is. Not me. I’m free today. Besides I don’t want got beat by Eunhyuk sunbaenim for leaving you alone.”

“Eunhyuk oppa is not serious. That’s only a joke.”

“But still… I’ve promised him. Man never takes his word back.”

‘Naekko haja naega neol saranghae oh! Naega neol geokjeonghae oh!’ Sungjong’s phone rang once again. He picked it up.

“Ne hyung? Ahh… You’ve arrived? Okay. I’m heading out.”

“Your manager is already arrived?” Seohyun asked.

“Ne. I have to go now, noona. Hyung, take care of noona.” Sungjong stood up.

“Be careful, Sungjongie~” said Seohyun. Sungjong nodded and headed out. Once again, silence covered them.

“Only two of us here. You don’t have any schedule?” Hoya asked the girl in front of him. Seohyun shook her head and answered,

“Nope. I’m free today.”

“Wanna take a walk?”

“Uhm, okay.” Seohyun pulled her wallet but before she pulled out her money, Hoya’s hand stopped her. Seohyun looked at him confusingly.

“My treat. How can I let a girl pay.” He said.

“No, it’s okay.” Seohyun tried to refuse.

“I insist.”

Seohyun sighed and let him paid.

“Okay then~”

“Good.” Hoya smiled and walked to the cashier. After that, they headed out of the café. The two walked side by side along the road in silence. The two seemed have many things to say but they just couldn’t find the right words. Just then, Seohyun felt her shoulder being pulled.

“Be careful, don’t you see that tree? You can hurt yourself.” Hoya scolded her.

“A-ah, mianhae. Thank you.” Seohyun stuttered. Then she realized that Hoya still held her shoulder, almost hugged her.

“Uhm… Howon-ah, your hand…”

“O-oh, sorry.” He awkwardly released her.

“It’s okay.”

“Let’s go, then.”

“Yeah.”

The two continued their walk. Still in silence. Seohyun who didn’t feel comfortable with the silence spoke,

“Uhm… Howon-ah, while we’re still here, would you like to accompany me to buy some books?”

“Hm?”

Hoya looked at the girl walking beside him. He wondered if she really asked him to go to bookstore. Seohyun asked him once more,

“Will you?”

‘How can I fall for such an oblivious girl like her~’ he wondered. He sighed and nodded.

“Okay. Let’s go. What a bookworm~” he muttered. Seohyun heard his mutter and she pouted.

“I can hear that Lee Howon. For your information, yes I am a bookworm and I’m proud of it.” she said as she walked ahead leaving the boy behind. Hoya laughed at the girl’s words. He followed the girl’s steps. They arrived at the bookstore a moment later. Seohyun walked in excitedly. She headed ‘Self-improving’ section. Hoya who rarely went to a bookstore just followed her calmly while looked around. Seohyun is already lost into her own world that she didn’t realize if there’s a boy staring at her. The boy smiled by himself while looking at the girl whom seriously read a book. He stared at her beauty face. Yes, Hoya always admires her natural beauty face, her innocent look and her sparkling eyes. She’s just perfect in his eyes. Just then, his eyes met her sparkling eyes. Hoya awkwardly turned his head to a book he holding, avoided her eyes. Seohyun approached Hoya.

“Do you want to buy that book?” Seohyun’s sudden question startled Hoya.

“E-eh? M-mwo? This book? No. I just look at it.” He answered while put the book on it place. Seohyun smiled.

“You know you can ask me for a recommendation.”

“Recommend one for me, then. I want to know how your book taste is.”

“Huh, don’t underestimate me. What genre do you like?”

“Hmm, I want to learn more about acting.”

“Leave it to me.”

Seohyun walked toward another section and looked at the selves. She looked at the book one by one thoroughly before she decided which one she will recommend to Hoya. Seohyun passed the book to Hoya. Hoya accepted it.

“So, do you think this book is the best?” The boy looked at the synopsis behind the book.

“Is this a good book?” he asked one more. Seohyun nodded.

“Trust me. Just read it and if you don’t like it, I’ll take my responsibility.” she said.

“Okay. I’ll take it. Have you done with your business?”

“I have. Let’s go!”

Then, the two paid the book and headed out. It’s almost dark when they came out from the bookstore. Hoya decided to walk Seohyun home, even though the girl refused it. She didn’t want to be a burden for him. She said that Eunhyuk was only joking about that, but Hoya insisted. Of course, he would walk her home even without Eunhyuk’s command. Besides he wanted to make sure that the girl saved at home, he wanted to be with her longer. It such a chance to be with her, only two of them. Seohyun gave up and let Hoya walk her home. They talked about anything on their way. They laughed together. They looked very happy. Without them knowing, they’ve arrived in front of Seohyun’s dorm. ‘Time’s surely go fast,’ they thought.

“We’re here. Go in and rest.” Hoya said to her. She nodded.

“Thank you for walk me home. Be careful on your way.” She said.

“Arasseo. Go inside, ppali.” once again he asked her. Seohyun smiled at his words before she walked to her dorm. She was only just turned her body when her foot tripped up and made her body lost its balance. Lucky for her before she fell, Hoya caught her.

“Watch out!” Hoya managed to hold her waist before she fell. Seohyun closed her eyes and held on to Hoya’s shoulder.

“Guess, the one who need be careful is you. What a clumsy girl.” It’s already the second times Hoya scolded the girl on his arm.

“Are you…” He’s about to ask if she’s okay before his eyes met hers. The two clammed up. For a moment, they didn’t say any words, just stared at each other eyes.

“Uhm… Are you okay?” Hoya back to his sense and asked her. Seohyun startled.

“Ah, I-I’m okay. T-thank you.” She tried to stand up. Hoya helped her.

“Don’t mention it. Go inside, ppali.”

“O-okay then. See you.” She trotted leaving the boy behind. After made sure that Seohyun is already inside, Hoya left. Without them knowing, there are 8 pairs of eyes watched them from 6th floor.