(1)

Taste Of Love

Seohyun POV

I opened the message that just made my phone rang. I furrowed my face read the content. This person always drove me nuts. I replied it and back to concentrate on my book. Suddenly, Hyoyeon unnie took a peek through the door.

“Seobaby, let’s have a dinner.” she said. I look at the clock above my bed. It was already 2 hours since I read a book in my room. I closed my book and walk toward her.

“Ne unnie… Kajja...” we walked to the dining room where my 7 unnies waiting for us.

“Seohyun ah… Here...” Yoona unnie gestured me to sit next to her. I approached her and sat on the chair next to her. Then we started to have our dinner. As usual, we had our dinner while chatting.

“Kyuhyun oppa is being weird...” Sooyoung unnie started to talk. All eyes on her.

“Weird? What do you mean?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

“He doesn’t like usual… He rarely calls me or texts me again…”

“Maybe he’s busy, unnie.” I spoke.

“But he never like that. He always calls me even though he’s busy.”

“Or maybe he already has a crush on someone else?” Jessica unnie said with her cold tone. Everyone shocked with her suddenly question.

“Sica..” “Unnie” we said in unison.

“Why? I said maybe, right? It can be true or not.” Jessica unnie said still with her flat expression.

“You scared Sooyoung, Sica.” Taeyeon unnie warned her. Jessica unnie shrugged her shoulders and continued her breakfast.

“But….” Sooyoung unnie said in doubt. All eyes on her again.

“But what?” asked Yoona unnie.

“Lately he often asks me about a girl…” Sooyoung unnie answered. We surprised to hear her answer.

“What? Who? How dare him!!” Tiffany unnie spoke.

“Who’s the girl?” Hyoyeon unnie asked. Sooyoung unnie shook her head.

“Ani… Maybe that’s only my thought…”

“Who is her Sooyoung ah?” Yuri unnie asked her.

“Last night, he asked me about her about what she is doing and about her schedule.” We stopped our dinner and listened to her.

“She’s close with me. You all know her.” Our eyes widened heard her words. Sooyoung unnie gave her look on me and all unnies did that too. I wondered.

“Why are you looking at me, unnies?”

“Sooyoung ah… Don’t tell me that the girl is…” Taeyeon unnie asked. Her eyes still on me. I saw Sooyoung unnie nodded.

“What? Me? Unnie… Are you kidding?” I asked her.

“I’m serious Seohyun ah… Lately Kyuhyun oppa often asks me about you…” Sooyoung unnie answered.

“But I don’t have any relation with him…” I protested.

“If you’re not, why is he asking about you?” Jessica unnie glared at me.

“Mollayo… I tell you the truth unnie… I don’t know anything… I never lie to you, right?” I kept my head down and hoped they will believe me. What’s with this situation? I hate it. I don’t know anything and I was suspected. I felt my eyes began to teary. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“It’s okay Hyunie. I believe that you won’t do that.” Yoona unnie soothed me.

“Ne… Seohyun ah… I guess that was only my thought… Maybe I’m just being sensitive… Mianhaeyo…” Sooyoung unnie apologized. I look up and smile to them.

“Gwaenchanayo unnie~” Then I heard my phone rang again. I excused and went to my room to take it. One new message. I saw the pop-up on the screen. I sighed when I read the name of the sender. Here he goes. I wondered why he always bothered me. Did I do something wrong to him? I back to the dining room and sat. I read the message. As usual, his message always about teasing me.

“Waeyo Hyunie?” Yoona unnie took a peek on my phone. I startled and kept my phone from her sight. She raised her eyebrows.

“A-aniya” I stuttered.

“Don’t lie, Hyunie. I see your sullen face. Is there anyone disturb you?” she asked. I just held my phone tight.

“What happened?” Taeyeon unnie questioned.

“I think Hyunie hide something from us unnie.” Yoona unnie told her.

“What is it? Seohyun ah?” Taeyeon unnie started to interrogate me. I shook my head.

“Nothing unnie.” All of a sudden, Hyoyeon unnie stole my phone and read the message.

“Who is ‘Howon’?”

“Unnie…” I whined.

“Howon? Who is him?” “I think I ever heard that name before.” “Let me think about that.” “Is he an idol?” unnies started to talk to themselves. I just kept silent. Not said a word.

“Wait… Howon? Howon?” Tiffany unnie seemed remember something. I’m so done if she knew who he is. Yeah, he is Infinite’s Hoya. The only man who always teased me I don’t know why but he liked to annoy me, even though we didn’t meet but he always had many ways to annoy me. I knew that Tiffany unnie had a crush on him. What should I do? Before Tiffany unnie guessed who that man is, my phone rang.

Sometimes I run sometimes I hide

Sometimes I’m scared of you

But all I really want is to hold you tight

“Howon is calling!” Hyoyeon unnie shouted. She picked up and put in on loudspeaker. She gestured me to talk. I obeyed her.

“Yeoboseyo~”

“Ya! Keroro. Why don’t you reply my message?” he said. I tried to control my emotion.

“Could you speak more polite, Howon-sshi?”

“You don’t answer my question, Keroro.”

“Is it that important for you?”

“Th-that’s not… but still you have to respect to person who send a message to you.”

“Why are you stuttering?”

“A-aniya… Just reply my message. Ppali…” and he hung up. I let out a heavy sigh.

“Isn’t that Hoya?” Tiffany unnie asked in doubt. Everyone seemed waiting for my answer. I sighed once more and nodded.

“Ne unnie. He’s Hoya, Infinite’s Hoya.” Unnies seemed shocked. I bet they didn’t know if I pretty close with him.

“Since when do you close with him?” Tiffany unnie still didn’t believe.

“Not long ago. I know him when I came to 91-liner party. Since Kibum close with Woohyun, he introduced him to me. Since that we know each other, we exchange phone number.” I explained. Unnies looked at me with their weird face.

“We’re only friend unnie…” I added. Tiffany unnie looked at me with are-you-sure look.

“I swear unnie.”

“What about him?” Hyoyeon unnie’s question made me startled.

“What do you mean unnie?” I asked.

“What about him? Howon? Is he also feeling the same? I don’t think so.” Hyoyeon unnie said. Other unnies nodded their head.

“We’re only friend okay. Not more” I grabbed my phone and went to my room. As I walked, my phone rang again. I looked at the screen and a message from Howon showed up. This kid is really annoying.

 

From: Howon

Eottae? This weekend you’re free, aren’t you?

Come with me please... I want to watch the concert.

My members don’t want to come with me…

 

I replied.

 

To: Howon

Arrasseo~ I’ll ask the other than…

 

From: Howon

The other? Nugu?

 

To: Howon

Maybe Minho, Min and my friends.

Ah, Yesterday Super Junior oppas ask me to join with them.

I think I can go with them…

From: Howon

Do you really want to go with them? -.-

 

To: Howon

Huh? Why? I think the more the merrier~

 

From: Howon

Okay then~

I’ll see you there

 

To: Howon

Okay~^^

 

I put my phone on the desk and laid on my bed. It was already my time to sleep. I always sleep before midnight because it is good for my body and skin. I closed my eyes and went to the dream land.

 

Seohyun POV end

=====================================================================================================

Hoya POV

From: Seororo

Arrasseo~ I’ll ask the other than…

 

To: Seororo

The other? Nugu?

 

From: Seororo

Maybe Minho, Min and my friends.

Ah, Yesterday Super Junior oppas ask me to join with them.

I think I can go with them…

 

To: Seororo

Do you really want to go with them? -.-

 

From: Seororo

Huh? Why? I think the more the merrier~

 

To: Seororo

Okay then~

I’ll see you there

 

From: Seororo

Okay~^^

 

I sighed reading her message. This girl… How can a very innocent girl like her exist in this world? Why should she invite all his friends? Even Super Junior hyungs. Didn’t she realize that I want to go only with her? Only with her. Why do I want to go only with her? Yeah, actually I like her. No… Scratched it. I love her, from long ago… I’ve already like her since I watched her virtual marriage program. When I watched it, I didn’t believe that such an innocent girl like her exist in this world. She’s so innocent and pure. That’s her charm which make me falling for her. At first I couldn’t bring myself to approach her. Until my fellow member, Woohyun hyung asked me to join 91-liner party. In that party  got a chance to talk to her and we became pretty close. Thanks to Woohyun hyung who gave me such a good chance at that time.I laid on my bed, once again I sighed. How can I approach her? I bet her oppas and friends, especially Minho. He will always cling on her. I hope I’ll get a chance to approach her.

 

Hoya POV end

=====================================================================

 

Yeah~ That's the first chapter...

I'm not sure if the story is good enough ><

Sorry for the grammar mistake~ u.u