(2)

Taste Of Love

The girls got a week holiday after their concert in Japan. Some of them spent it to go abroad or go on a vacation with their parents, except the magnae. She didn’t go anywhere since her parents lived not far from their dorm. She spent her holiday with her parents and her friends. Today, she went to SM office to meet her best friend, Minho. She went to SHINee’s practice room. She knocked the door before a cute-looking guy opened the door.

“Oh, Seohyun noona!” Taemin exclaimed. She showed her angelic smile that made the younger guy a little bit blushing.

“Is Minho here?” She asked.

“Ah, Minho hyung. He is here. Come in, Noona.” Taemin invited her. She nodded and took a big plastic bag in front of her.

“Let me help you, Noona.” Taemin took her bag.

“Thank you, Taemin-ah.” Seohyun patted his shoulder. Taemin smiled and said,

“Never mind, Noona.”

They entered the practice room.

“Hyungs, Seohyun noona is here…” Taemin called his hyungs who lying on the floor after their practice. They immediately sat after heard their magnae’s shout.

“Hi, guys… Have you done with your practice?” Seohyun greeted them.

“We’ve just done with our practice. What’s bringing you here, Seohyun-ah?” Minho asked.

“Ah… Igeo…” Seohyun grabbed the plastic bag she brought then handed a meal box to them.

“This is for you. You must be hungry after practice.” Their face became bright after saw the meal boxes.

“Thank you, Noona!” Taemin said

“Thank you, Seohyun-ah!” “Seohyun ah, you’re the best!” Onew and Jonghyun said in unison.

“Seohyun ah, oh nae yeoshin~” Key sang TRAX’s song where Seohyun became the model. They started to eat their lunch. Seohyun just smiled watching them. Minho also ate his meal.

“Anyway, you haven’t answered my question yet, Seo Joohyun.” Minho said. Seohyun faced him.

“Do you know this weekend concert? Snoop Dog?”

“Yes, I know. Why?”

“Would you like to come with me?”

“Huh? Did you just ask me to go on a date?”

“Ya! That’s not what I mean… Hoya asked me to come with him… That’s why I ask you. I’ll ask Min and the other too.”

“Hahahaaa… Just kidding, Hyunie~” Minho pinched her cheeks as she pouting.

“So, will you?”

“Wait… You said Hoya asked you to come with him?” Minho seemed surprised. Seohyun nodded her head and showed him the messages.

“He’s really annoying sometimes…” she said.

Minho read the messages. He furrowed then grinned.

“Seo Joohyun, do you really want to go with the other?”

“Huh? Why do you ask the same question? Of course yes… The more the merrier, right? I’ll ask Eunhyuk oppa too…”

“Do you really have no idea what he means?” Minho stared at his best friend. Seohyun seemed clueless.

“What do you mean?”

“He wants to go on a date with you, Seohyun-ah~” Key answered her question. Minho looked at him with how-do-you-know look.

“I’m close with Nam Woohyun, remember?” he added. Minho nodded.

“What do you mean with go on a date? We’re only friend.” Seohyun asked with her innocent face. The rest of SHINee member sighed. Minho pinched her nose.

“How can I be a best friend with such an innocent girl like you?” Seohyun rubbed her nose. Then, they heard someone knocked the door.

“Magnae, go open the door!” Onew commanded their magnae. Taemin pouted and stood up lazily. Seohyun grabbed his hand and stood up.

“I’ll get it.” She said as she walked to the door. She opened the door and she saw a doe-eyed guy behind the door. The doe-eyed guy immediately bowed as he saw an angelic figure that opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim~” Then Seohyun bowed back.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo~”

“Is SHINee sunbaenim here?” he asked.

“Yes, they are here. Come in” They walked in.

“Luhan-ah, why are you here?” Jonghyun who saw them asked. Luhan bowed to them.

“Eunhyuk sunbaenim send me to ask if you want to join with us. We want to go get some coffee nearby.” He explained. The four members couldn’t go with them because they have their schedule.

“I’ll go with you, then. But, I’ll bring this Keroro with me.” Minho said and pointed at Seohyun.

“What do you mean with Keroro?” Seohyun hit Minho’s arm which earned a laugh from him. Then the three bid a good bye to the other members. They walked to the lobby where the other waited.

“Seohyun noona!!” Sehun run into Seohyun as he saw her with his hyung. Seohyun smiled and greeted him.

“Annyeong Sehunie~”

“How are you, Noona?” Sehun clung on to her arm which earned a jealous look from his hyung. Seohyun smiled and patted that taller younger boy.

“I’m fine.”

“Oh Sehun! What are you doing? She’s your sunbae. Sunbaenim jwiseonghaeyo.” Suho scolded the magnae. Sehun sulked. Seohyun chuckled and said,

“It’s okay. Don’t be too formal. I’ve already treated him as my dongsaeng and I’m happy with that. Since you know… I’ve always been treated as a baby here.” she glanced to Minho and Eunhyuk.

“Whatever you say, you’re always be our baby Seohyun-ah. Kajja~” Eunhyuk and Minho said in unison. They walked as they grabbed Seohyun wrists. The other followed them. After a while, they arrived in a café near the office. They entered and sat on the corner after ordered. While waiting their order, they chatted.

“Eunhyuk oppa, Hyo unnie tell me that you want to go to Snoop Dog concert, is that right?” Seohyun asked.

“I’ll go with Kangin. This weekend, right?” Eunhyuk answered. Seohyun nodded. Their conversation was stopped by the waiter who brought their order. They took a sip their order and continued the conversation.

“By the way, why do you ask?” Eunhyuk asked. Before Seohyun answered, Minho answered the question first.

“Someone asked her to go on a date on that concert but she wants some accompaniment.” They surprised hearing Minho’s answer.

“What? A date? Are you sure?” Eunhyuk and some of EXO boys asked in unison.

“Who dare to ask my noona go for a date?” Sehun stood up from his seat and hugged Seohyun from back. Seohyun startled for a second.

“Ya! Oh Sehun! How many times I have to tell you? Behave!” Suho slapped Sehun’s head which earned a groan from him.

“Who is he, Minho? Who dare to ask her out?” Eunhyuk asked. Seohyun hit Minho’a arm.

“Not a date, oppa… He only asks me to go with him. We’re not dating or anything.” Seohyun tried to clarify.

“Seohyun-ah. He asks you out. I am as a man can see it clearly from the messages.” Minho said.

“We’re only friend. That’s it. Not more. Choi Minho. So, how about go there together?” Seohyun asked.

“Who is he?” Eunhyuk insisted.

“Hoya. Infinite’s Hoya the one who asks her out. Wait until Kyuhyun hyung and Changmin hyung know about this matter, I bet he won’t be able to live peacefully” Minho answered with an evil smirk on his face.

“What are you talking about? We’re only friend. Don’t do something peculiar to him. He’s my friend.” Seohyun warned.

“If you want to go, go with me then.” Eunhyuk spoke. All eyes on him.

“Really oppa?”

“Yes. I’ll make sure that you are safe with me. Leeteuk hyung ordered us, Super Junior, to keep an eye on you. You know that we don’t want you to be close with random guy.” He added. Seohyun let out a heavy sigh.

“Again… Why are you being that protective with me? I’ve already grown up, oppa… Moreover, Hoya is not a random guy like what you said before. He’s my friend. He’s kind.”

“It’s already decided, Seo Joohyun. If you will go, go with me and Kangin.”

“Okay then~”

 

=====================================================================

At that time in Infinite’s dorm, the seven boys were doing their things. Hoya was sitting in the living room while holding his phone, seems like he wanted to contact someone but he didn’t. Sungjong who saw him alone, approached him slowly, tapped the oldest boy’s shoulder and asked,

“What are you doing, Hyung?” Hoya jumped a little and relieved a sigh.

“For God’s sake! Don’t ever you do that again, Lee Sungjong!” the younger boy grinned and sat beside him.

“I only ask what you are doing, Hyung. Why do you surprise?”

“Nothing. Just watching TV,” he answered.

“Hyung, would you like to accompany me? I’m going to meet my friends but manager hyung didn’t allow me to go alone.” Sungjong pleaded him.

“Who will you meet with?” he asked.

“Some SM friends. Come on, Hyung~”

“SM?” he furrowed his eyebrows and the younger boy nodded his head cutely trying to convince his hyung. Hoya thought for a while then nodded his head.

“I’ll go with you then.”

After prepared, they went to the place where Sungjong made his promise with his friends. When they arrived at the café, they entered. Sungjong searched for his friend. He saw a group of people he knew on the corner. He dragged Hoya to approach them.

“Seohyun noona!” Sungjong called the girl sitting there. Hoya surprised to hear that.

‘Wait! Seohyun? Is Seohyun here? Great. I should have known that this boy wanted to meet her. What should I do if I met her?’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two is up~

sorry for late update.... kinda busy here.. ^^v

Ah~ I want to say a big thanks to all subbies (kpopfans97, kyungseo, anazirahs6729, patito1977, riamaulina, seoexo_01, glamzchic, dreams_harbor, miraSHa28, perhapsMe, chan92, iheartkpop27, seomate24, _SuhoBunny)

and also commenters (kyungseo, perhapsMe, iheartkpop27, chan92, fallemonade)

Thank you so much.... keep support my story.. 

comments are loved~ don't forget to upvote and subscribe~ ^_^