*Timeline Summary

Conveniently, You Forgot About Me.

 

 

I've been confusing almost everybody so let me explain in a linear timeline so I don't end up scaring everybody off!

 

Timeline:

 BLUE(Past)--------->RED(Recent Past)----------> BLACK(Present) 

 

 

Blue (Past)

The blue texts were meant to tell their story from how they first met and the events leading up to what happaened a year before the accident.

Red (Recent Past)

I call it present past. I use it to continue the other stuff that happened from the black text of the past chapter, just to fill in those blank spaces.

Black (Present)

So this is happening, now. Basically the story you really follow.

 

==========

 

Some additional examples, (I'll type in the simplest summary of the current chapters)

 

Black

In chapter 1, It starts with Himchan being called to the hospital for God knows what, but ofcourse it's Yongguk who got into a car accident. Himchan is very wary of being there because of what happened before. Himchan chose to come and questions himself why but yeah. And when Yongguk woke up he has retrograde amnesia caused by blunt force trauma, so he doesn't remember anything and Himchan almost broke down because Yongguk was being stupid(ly giggly and sweet) and he had no choice but to tell him that they were 'ex-fiances'.

In chapter 2, Himchan was finally home after that draining hospital visit but he can't take his mind off of how Yongguk all lovingly eyed him, and how he wished it were true but it's so cruel that it's not and it's like pouring salt on open wounds. Then after a few days the doctor contacts him again because he wants Himchan to take care of Yongguk but Himchan throws a fit that it's not beneficial for him because the doctor doesn't know a thing, but he ends up taking Yongguk in anyway. 

The next day he wakes up to stupid injured Yongguk almost setting fire to his whole apartment because he tried to 'cook' for Himchan as a thank you.

In chapter 3, (not much black here but) this chapter is actually a glimpse of how bad Himchan's life is getting. (I have to admit this chapter is so angsty. *_*) He knows it's getting out of control but he doesn't know how to help himself. (he relies on alcohol and anti-depressants way too much but he's depressed by the fact that he does, oh irony).

In the next scene he desperately knocks at the door of this said doctor (who I regret making a 'he' now because-) to ask for help. But he passes out when the door opened.

 

Red

In chapter 2, It starts to fill in what happened after Yongguk found out about the ex-fiance thing, how Yongguk tried to tell Himchan that it must be stupid but of course again, he doesn't know (sht) anything and Himchan tells him he'll remember soon enough.

In chapter 3, It fills in what happened after Yongguk tried to cook for him. This part actually shows how they complement each other but because of that it hinders them from being chill with one another (well for Himchan.)

 

Blue

In chapter 2, Himchan drinks himself to oblivion but when his body finally caught up to him he was about to make a scene (because his drink was changed to water) when he passed out moments after somebody caught him. Then he wakes up in a hotel room with a note with no name whatsoever, just a number from his 'savior'.

In chapter 3, Himchan contacted the person because he couldn't just let it slide even if he was fine. (His curiousity got the best of him) He waits to meet the person at the restaurant who apparently, is Yongguk (chaching banghim). But Himchan with people and he has a lot of issues with people (He is very angsty.......) so he gives malice to Yongguk's kind intentions right away and leaves.

In chapter 4, (hah you'll know but you get it?)

 

I think I explained this to the best of my abilities, but thank you to wonderlanda, AsianKitten, pakyubang, and gaesaekiss for letting me in on the confusion and also for the feedback! 

 

Again, if you want more clarification and explanation, I'm your genie.:D Thank you again! ^^

<3 Dani