Chapter 12

Im in love with this jerk

Jihyo Pov

I walked into the office with the girls and showed them into my office. "Girls, this is my office. And this is my secretary, Ms Lee". Ms Lee and sistar exchanged bows and shaked hands. I brought them to the couch. So basically the plan here today was to create designs for the new collection. "Okay girls, the first thing i do when i create a collection for the fashion show is to have a theme. Its a basic to have the theme." Hyo unnie stood up and walked over and placed her index finger on her chin and faced the rest of sistar. "I was thinking... summer?" , She said. "Well, i already have a collection for summer." 

Before i could say anything, Dasom suddenly jumps up and screams. " OMG! We are the top gang in Seoul. Why not have a theme about gangsters? Like yaknow chic gangsters. Its something new to try. Its in a way stylish yet dark. What do you think?" I nodded my head and thought , Somehow i really liked that idea. "Well, since it has to have a concept of a school student so we will add abit of that chic slight gangster look. So what were gonna do for these next few days is to come to the office. We are excused in the middle of lessons so theres no need to worry. We need to be in the office by 12pm. While i have my meetings you girls have to design the designs." 

After all the discussion we decided to head to our hideout. We changed out clothes into something more gangster chic. We linked arms and skipped all the way to the hideout where we put on our masks.

 (All of them were dressed like this.)

I looked at the ceiling of the hideout and spoke, "You know, its hard living three lives. A nerd, a Gangster and a famous fashion designer. Sometimes i want to just give up trying to live a peaceful life and give up on that nerd face." I sighed and looked at Dasom and the rest of the unnies. "I know youve never ever lived a normal life Ji. I was like that too. The reason we created this group was originally for destressing and for us to have friends that care for each other. But it turned out that we became the best gang in Seoul. We want a normal life too. But we just dont have a choice." Hyo unnie spoke up and hugged me. 

"Well, the ball is nearing and i would like to introduce u guys to the public as my new partners. I was thinking if i should just dump that Nerd disguise and just be me. So im just gonna take that chance to do that," I told them. They started screaming and cheering. "We need to hunt for dresses!" Bora unnie jumped out of the couch. I giggled at how excited they were. 

"Shall we go?" I smiled. "YES!!OMG" They screamed.

With that, we went to the mall to find the perfect dress to wear to that ball. I just hope my life wont change the moment i throw away that disguise that i had. As we entered the shops, i clung onto Soyou unnie's arm. 

My dress

       Hyorin's dress 

Soyou's dress        Bora's Dress 

 Dasom's Dress

I dont know how im gonna announce to the entire world that im actually a fashion designer and i just disguised myself as a Nerd in my school so that others wont be friends with me just because im rich. It already sounds ridiculous. Wish me good luck.

 

FASTFORWARD TO THE BALL.

We were in the limo together and i was already feeling nervous. From a distance away i could see the red carpet nearing. Holding onto my girls, i smiled and got myself ready for the paparazis and bright flashes. "Wish me good luck girls!" 

We walked down the red carpet as i waved to my fans and the paparazi. We smiled and when we reached the entrance of the ball, I saw the local television news reporter. "Hello there Miss Oh! Looking fabulous tonight! Who are the beautiful girls that youve brought along to this year's ball?" The reporter asked. "Well, you will find out later on. I will make an official announcement later on. As to my fans, i hope you will enjoy the next collection that me and my crew are working on. Look forward to it! Thank you!" I gave them one last wave and entered the ball room. 

As i greeted the people around me and chatted with them about the business and other stuff, the girls went to their table and sat down. After a few hours of dancing and eating, i decided to make my announcement. 

"Welcome everybody and thank you for attending the Fashion Ball this year to celebrate the start of a new journey into a new collection and a new firm here in Korea. Everyone in the room is dressed very beautifully and handsomely.  I am proud to tell everyone present today of the new Designer crew that im working with into this new project. We have decided that the theme would be a 'Chic and dark school life' theme for this Collection as it is rare to find a collection of clothing like such. Well, further on, i would like to introduce my new designer crew. Miss Dasom , Miss Hyorin, Miss Soyou and Miss Bora I would like to invite you up onto the stage." 

I signaled to them to come up the stage. They went up and stage and bowed to the audience. I smiled at the audience and the cameras kept flashing. Well its time for me to tell the truth. Im getting nervous but I had to keep my cool.

"Okay, as many of you know, i am still a College student and am the youngest CEO in Korea. I would like to confess that I have taken a disguise in the college as a nerd, knowing many people may take advantage of my fame and money. I am known as "Kim Jihyo" in the school. I would like to commend these girls who go to the same school as me and are my bestest friends. No matter how i was a nerd, they still accepted me the way i was. I did not like all the attention that i got when i was in america. But now, im officially announcing that I will officially throw away that disguise and live as Oh Jihyo and run this fashion business proffessionally. Thank you. Thats all." I bowed and left the stage. As i stepped onto the steps of the stage, i placed my hand on my chest. My heart was beating so fast! I didnt know what the commotion would be when i went back to school the next day but i hope they dont change the way they treated me before. 

Thats how the day ended but im looking forward to the next day. I went home feeling a lift of burden that left my shoulders. I guess its just me and my gangster self isnt it? Life goes on anyway.

End of Pov