Chapter 11

Im in love with this jerk

Jihyo Pov

So Daehyun knows who i am already. Wow.. I wanted to keep this whole thing a secret at least until i graduate. I walked over to the desk and slid my fingers across the name plate. "Song Jihyo.. Thats my name. And here i am, standing in the office as three different people." I chuckled, "Isnt it amazing?" 

I sighed and took my hands off my name plate and walked to the window. "What have i done to my life. Obviously i made a mess." I looked out the window and thought to myself about how life used to be so simple back in the states. Where everything was peaceful. The sight of buildings everywhere was just too suffocating.

I imagined the scenery of the beaches back in the States. Grabbing my bag and my laptop i walked out the door of my office. "i guess i need a break from reality." I rummaged my bag and digged out my phone and started dialing a bunch of numbers. 

"Heyy girl~" I cheered through the phone. "Hey Ji whats up? Wait, lemme guess you wanna go out?" I laughed at how she knew me so well. "Ne, i want to go to the beach. Well, i dont actually know Korea well so would you guys care to join me out for some relaxing time by the beach?" She chuckled at my remark, "Well, At least we get to get our minds off fights once in a while. Me and Sistar will meet you at my house." "Ne Hyo Unnie"

Some time off would seriously be nice. 

End of Pov

No ones pov

Jihyo and Sistar were walking along the beach, holding their shoes and staring out into the ocean. The waves were soft and calm. Jihyo put her hands on the water, feeling the warmness. This calmed her from all the stress she was facing at the moment. She muttered, "Why did i even do to deserve this suffering?" "Unnie! Lets go for a swim? I brought us extra clothes anyway." Dasom suddenly pulled Jihyo and the other girls into the water as they giggled and splashed each other with water.

"Hyorin unnie, what will happen when we seperate? What will happen to our gang?" Soyou suddenly asked. "Well, we for one would be at peace since we dont need to fight but who says we would ever seperate. Even if theres no gang, we will still forever be Sistar the best of friends." Hyorin smiled, "We will never change." Hearing that, the girls did a group hug.

"Unnies, Dasom, i have something to confess. Please dont be shocked. I am the daughter of a billionair and my mom is the owner of the oh Fashion company. And my real name is Oh Jihyo." Jihyo took a deep breath and continued, "The only reason i came to Korea was because my ex decided to cheat on me in America. So i decided to come here as a different person." Jihyo prepared herself for the big scolding she was about to get but instead of that, the girls smiled.

Dasom smiled and said. "Unnie, we dont care if your a poor or rich kid. You are our unnie and our friend and part of our gang. We accept you for whoever you are and as for that boy..." Jihyo clenched her fists thinking of him, "Lets not care about him alright?" "Alright Alright... Anyway, i heard that the company is doing a new collection.." Jihyo suddenly jumped and smiled, "Hey girls wanna help this girl with that collection?" The girls beemed with happiness and walked to their hotel giggling thinking about the new collection that they were about to do together. 

"Girls, Im gonna introduce you to the staff in our office. Dasom, will be working with one of my designers to design the dresses. Soyou unnie, work with my editor to design the posters and preview videos. Hyorin Unnie, you will handle the models.. Bora unnie, i think youll be capable of being a manager hehe.. You girls will follow me every meeting everyday at 12pm."

Hearing this the girls went back to their room to get ready for their first day of work while Jihyo sighed out of relief since she finally had a weight lifted off her shoulders. 

Kai Pov

Theres something about that Kim Jihyo that i cant point out. "Hey hyung! Stop day dreaming. Did you see that Jihyo nerd? Gosh. Who is she to even bump into us." Suho hyung scoffed. "Yah hyung shut up for once. She isnt that bad." Luhan suddenly said. 

I looked at Luhan and wondered if he had a crush on that Jihyo kid. Why do i feel sad about this? Why do i have this thumping in my heart as if i dont want hyung to like her. Do i like her?

I walked into my room and shut my door and threw myself onto the bed. Staring at the wall, i picked up my phone and opened twitter. I typed out a post: Why do i feel this way? What did you do to me... Do i like you. Before i hit the post button i deleted everything and locked my phone. "Haish!" I ruffled my hair and felt my chest, it was beating fast. 

I decided to call her. "Yah! Nerd!" I screamed at her, thinking what else to say to her. "Yes what do you want Kai..!?" She screamed at me. "I want your lips." I smirked. "Are you crazy?! Put the phone down. Hang up. I dont want to talk to you! Jerk." Suddenly she cut the line.

Somehow i felt satisfied just by irritating her. Am i in love with a nerd? Gosh. 

I paced around the room and finally decided to grab my jacket and take a walk out of this crammed house. As i walked onto the path i looked at the trees around me. I remembered where that little girl ,Jihyo, that i met when i was young played together. I sat on that very swing where we last sat on the day before she left. It cant be her right? The girl i met years ago was Oh Jihyo not Kim Jihyo.

Flashback

"Oppa! Lets stay like this forever!" jihyo giggled at me. "Maybe one day we will get married hehehe".

I laughed at her silliness and pushed her on the swing. "Jihyo ah... you so silly. What if we get seperated? How are we going to stay together?" She pouted. "Ofcourse we will be together forever oppa. I wont ever leave you!" She hugged onto me as if she was holding onto her life. Looking up at the sky we both smiled and hoped that we would forever be together. 

But that didnt happen. The next day i sat on that same swing waiting for her to come but waiting till the night, she never once appeared. I sat there constantly every day wondering when she would come. Soon, i gave up.

"You said you would never ever leave me... What happened to that promise?" I muttered staring at the sky.

End of flashback

Apparently, they left to America. And she didnt keep her promise, nor did i get the chance to say that i loved her very much and that i would wait for her even when the sun sets every night. No matter where she was, i knew that i would wait for her.. 

Sometimes i wonder if we were ever meant to be or if i was just waiting endlessly for no reason. Staring at the sky, i laughed bitterly. "No matter how long its been you still haunt my dreams and thoughts dont you, Oh Jihyo."

End of Pov