Final

A Beauty Behind Glasses

No one POV

its been months and hyuna has gotten close with exo but they still don't know Hyuna's secret. "Hyuna you have to go to chanyeols birthday part no buts or ifs about it!" "It's. Mom I was going to go anyways" "I mean as your sald this time" "but umma!" Hyuna cried. "You will!" "Ok fine!" Defeated she went up stairs and got dressed into a beautiful dress that was a very pale blue and had her hair in curls with a white bow. 

At the party

"hello mr and mrs park!" Hyuna greeted "well aren't you beautiful this evening" "thank you" little did hyuna know woori was there. 

"Chanyeo

 comedown here this instant and greet the guest!"  "Fine!" He shouted from upstairs. "H-hyuna?!" "N-o who's hyuna?" "Well well isn't it little miss perfect? You think you can just hide your little secret?" She said grinning. "What secret?" Hyuna pretended to ask. "What secret?" The rest of exo asked. "Well you she hyuna here isn't a nerd she is the heir to the top fashion company in Korea and is nothing like a nerd." She stated while taking pictures of hyuna before out and showing them to exo. 

"Is this really you?" That all asked

y-yes it I-is" hyuna stuttered 

"what didn't you tell us before"

because I don't like fake people"

 

"But I know you guys aren't fake friends and I can trust you and the fake people I talk about it woori"

at that moment baekhyun came up to hyuna held her hand and asked if she would be his girl friend

"yes!" She jumped with happiness even thought luhan and kris were sad they were happy for both of them and just supported they.

 

 

and they live happy ever after! The end!

 

 

 

so in the last update I said I would stop but I felt bad so I quickly put together an ending I hope you enjoy! And I have to go to sleep now because it is late and I have school tomorrow!

Also thank you for supporting me and I will still be in AFF just not writing ~^_^ goodbye!