Chapter 5

Blinded but Loved [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a year and a half now since I joined this family. Now I can really say that they are really my family. I’ve got used to my schedule and my around the places that I always frequent. I also made many new friends, among them Junsu was the one who I met most of the times. Right now I was getting ready meet with him for dinner.

“Where are you going Unni?” Yerin asked entering my room.

“Oh to meet with Junsu.” I answered, getting my things together.

“Unni, is oppa your boyfriend?” she asked curiously.

“Ani Yerinie, we are just friends.” I replied laughing.

“Unni, I don’t mind if it’s oppa. Just saying.” She said nervously.

“Who put you up to it? Imo?” I asked, I knew it would be Imo.

“Wae, I’m… ah just, you know saying…” she tried to cover it.

“Arraseo, I’ll take it for now.” I said shaking my head at her. “Come on let’s wait downstairs.”

 “Okay, but seriously Unni, we don’t mind.” Yerin said, hugging me sideways.

“Yeah, I know. Imo really isn’t good at hiding it.” I said and we both burst out laughing.

“Yeah, that’s true but mom still thinks that she’s good at it.” Yerin said in between her laughs.

When we reached down, we made our way to the TV room and heard Sam-chon and Insoo commenting or more like shouting at the TV. Seriously when will they learn that shouting at the TV does not mean that they can hear you? We both sat down but I think the boys didn’t realise we were sitting along with them until Yerin shouted along with them too.

“Yah! You scared me. From where did you both come off?” Insoo shouted more at yerin than me.

“Oppa! We were here the whole time. You guys were just too busy getting angry at the players.” Yerin shouted back.

“Aish, this kid.” Insoo huffed.

“Yeah, Junsu asked me out for dinner.” I replied with a smile on my face.

“You must really like that boy.” Sam-chon said laughing.

“He is nice.” I said nodding my head but I wasn’t really sure if I could do more than like him.

“Where are you guys going?” Insoo asked curiously.

“Even I would like to know that.” I pouted.

“Oh it’s a surprise! Unni why didn’t you tell me before?” Yerin shouted excitedly.

“What difference does it make?” I asked her confused, isn’t dinner just a dinner whether it’s a surprise or not.

“Unni, it’s romantic.” Yerin stated, just then the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it.”

“I better go and stop her from scaring away your date.” Sam-chon said.

“He is used to her ways.” I informed Sam-chon but he still went off to help Junsu. “Why you’re so quiet suddenly?”

“No, I was simply thinking.” Insoo replied.

“By the way when are you bringing her home?” I asked him.

“Who? Oh Jisoo, I’m planning for this weekend. Do you mom and dad will mind?” he asked me.

“I think they’ll be overjoyed. I hope it’ll be successful. I think I’ll be out though.” I replied.

“Wae? You going somewhere?” Insoo asked.

“I’m not sure yet but there’s a charity event that I’ll be attending and I think I’ll be staying in the dorms with the whole crew. Don’t worry Junsu will be accompanying me.” I said before he could protest.

“Why didn’t you tell me, I would have come with you.” He huffed.

“It’s okay, just plan your dinner. I think it’ll end well but let me meet her later okay?” I said trying to make him agree.

“Okay, fine after you get back I’ll introduce the two of you.” Insoo said sighing.

“That will be nice.” I said.

“What are you two talking about?” Junsu said, coming and sitting next to me.

“I was telling him about the charity this weekend.” I replied.

“Oh yeah, about that what time do I have to pick you up?” Junsu asked.

“Come after lunch, about 2 o’clock?” I said.

“Yeah, okay. So you ready to go?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah, sure.” I said getting up and taking my stick with me.

“Bye man, see you later.” Junsu said to Insoo.

“Yeah, see you later man. Take care of her.” Insoo replied.

We both then went out and sat in the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter