Chapter 1

Blinded but Loved [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This whole Chapter is written in Fei's POV. The story will develope slowly and this story is going to be short compared to my other stories. I'll try to finish as soon as possible!

Well you enjoy this chapter and story. It's been on my mind since so long but I didn't really get a chance to complete it or write it down untill now. 

PLease Enjoy it~

Khamsamida!

<3

 

 

“Fei! It’s time, come down!” my mother shouted excitedly.

“Coming!” I shouted back.

I rushed and fixed my clothes and took the cap and went down. I ran down the stairs and almost slipped from the last step. If it wasn’t for my brother catching me, I would have fallen flat on my face.

“Careful, Fei.” Oppa said, righting me up and ruffling my hair.

“Oppa! I told you not to do that.” I pouted.

“Mian, princess. Are you excited?” he said, hugging me sideways.

“Yeah!” I exclaimed.

“Looks like our princess is very pleased today.” Appa said entering the room from the kitchen. Mom followed behind him.

“Ready?” Eomma asked.

All of us nodded our heads and made our way towards the garage and entered the car. Dad started the car and we started our journey to celebrate my birthday. I was excited to see what they prepared for me. Mom was telling that they worked hard for it and that dad made sure it was perfect. Is it a new car? I think it will be that, I’ve been asking for it since my sixteenth birthday. Now today makes me a legal adult.

“Oppa, do you know what mom and dad prepared?” I whispered to him.

“Mian princess but they didn’t tell me anything.” He whispered back but there was a mischievous smile on his face.

He knows about it for sure. No wonder he looks so excited. They are all in this together for sure. It’s no use pestering Oppa, he wouldn’t let it out at all. He never lets out a secret no matter what you do. That’s why he is trusted by everybody and all his friends come to him for confiding, that means me too.

Oppa and I were always close, he was always there to pick up the pieces that I leave behind. People told us that we had sibling’s complex. At first I didn’t agree but now I do. It’s hard to see him with girls, I know it’s not love exactly but I felt like he’ll forget about me and leave me behind. I know that time will come when it does happen.

I remember when a guy asked me out last year, Oppa made a big issue out of it and in the end I didn’t agree to go out with the guy. I knew how Oppa felt and it made me feel better that I wasn’t alone exactly, he felt the same too.

I unconsciously put my hand on top of his. I didn’t realise it until he squeezed it. I looked to him and saw him smiling down at him. I couldn’t help but smile too. He pulled me towards him and I leaned on his chest. I could hear his heart and it had calming effect on me.

“Why are you so quiet?” Mom asked turning towards us, she saw us and gave a little smile. “You know sometime I feel like you both are a couple instead of brother-sister.” She added.

“Wae? I can’t hug my sister now?” Oppa said, defensively.

“Aniya but usually most brothers start to hate their dongsaeng when they hit puberty.” Mom explained.

“Our Princess is special.” Oppa said hugging me tighter.

Mom and dad started laughing, then Dad said “No wonder everybody say you have a sister complex.”

This made mom laugh out more loudly and said in between her laughs “You… know that’s… what my friends were telling me… the other day. That you both look so cute.”

“Omma!” oppa whined, now I couldn’t hold it in anymore and burst out laughing.

“Yah! Are you laughing at me?” Oppa shouted. “You’ll regret this.”

With that he started tickling me and said “Say Oppa is the best or else I wouldn’t stop.”

“Mianhe Oppa! Please stop!” I said struggling.

“Say it then.” Oppa demanded.

“Oppa is the best!” I exclaimed.

“Now that’s better.” Oppa said hugging me.

The car was filled with laughter and we all couldn’t seem to stop. We continued to laugh and joke around the whole time. Soon the car stopped and I saw that we were in front of an Italian restaurant.

“Please don’t tell me this is my surprise.” I said disappointedly.

“Aniya, we need to eat before we give you your surprise.” Appa said getting down.

My brother was laughing at me when he saw my face light up again and said “Come on I’m starving.”

“Me too!” I said, realising that I was hungry too.

We entered and dad said “Wang family.”

“Welcome Sir, please come this way.” The waiter said leading us to our table.

When we all settled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter