Official toys

(BxB) Sacrification
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung and Doojoon attended the school today a bit early. Thanks to the sudden visit from a new born baby that was left in front of that orphanage, the duo was awaken by the loud cries from that baby.

Another thing that being unusual today, Teen BLAQ didn’t stop their ways to the class today. Well, Junhyung and Doojoon felt good not to see them. Somehow, they felt uncomfortable along the way to the class as the girls kept staring them while guys also eyed them.

When they arrived at their class, their classmates looked at them while whispering. Doojoon with his usual cold face looked back at each of them.

“Why?” Doojoon asked, sounded like piss off.

The class leader pointed to the blackboard. Junhyung turned first. Doojoon narrowed his eyes and turned to the blackboard as well. The duo read the flyers pasted on the blackboard. Junhyung widened his eyes. Doojoon jawdropped.

 

(The article)

From today and on ward, Yong Junhyung and Yoon Doojoon from class 2-A will be official Teen BLAQ’s toys. Hope you all know the meaning of this official statement.

 

“Cish, that guy.” Doojoon hissed. Junhyung inhaled deeply. He turned back and headed to his seat. His classmates kept staring at him. Doojoon followed afterward.

“What did they do?” A girl whispered to her friends.

“They are infamous with their attitude, don’t you know that?”

“But well, why they…”

“Must be they messed with the seniors.”

“Will they be okay? Well, toys’ life…you know it right?”

They turned to the duo. Doojoon kept with his cold stone face while Junhyung put on his poker face while looking outside the window.

“We need to fight him back. I know he want to c

Please log in to read the full chapter