'Welcoming Party'

(BxB) Sacrification
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung and Doojoon took a break when it’s noon. They went to the cafeteria to have lunch before their afternoon extra classes started. But their ways were stopped by Chanhee and Byunghun. Junhyung and Doojoon scoffed.

“Well, you two. You need to come with us.” Byunghun said. Junhyung rolled his eyes, annoyed. Doojoon stepped out and gave Byunghun the coldest stare.

“We won’t go with you.” Doojoon said and Byunghun was taken aback. Chanhee narrowed his eyes to Doojoon.

“We’re seniors, respect brat.” Chanhee said. Junhyung turned to him.

“Oh yeah? We don’t need to give respect to a bully like you guys.” Chanhee and Byunghun scoffed.

“We’re not bully.” Minsoo came to them. Chanhee and Byunghun smirked to see Minsoo. Doojoon and Junhyung rolled their eyes.

“Let’s go now.” Junhyung and Doojoon were pushed by Chanhee and Byunghun. Doojoon growled while Junhyung shot them a death glare. Chanhee and Byunghun just smirked.

Minsoo looked at them. “You wanna come by fist or peace?”

Doojoon groaned while Junhyung stared back at the guy. Junhyung took a step forward. Chanhee and Byunghun stopped him. Junhyung scoffed.

“Just show the way.” He said, annoyed. Doojoon raised his brow.

“You…going?” Doojoon asked. Junyung sighed.

“They will keep bothering us and you, can’t involve in fight. Forgot about it again?” Junhyung said. Doojoon scoffed. Junhyung turned to Minsoo.

“Now.” Minsoo smirked. Chanhee and Byunghun smiled evilly. Minsoo led the way. Chanhee and Byunghun followed at the last, keeping eyes on Doojoon and Junhyung from getting away.

They walked to the next building and they took the stairs to the highest level. They walked through the quiet corridor and straight to its end. That floor just have store rooms, that’s why people said its creepy up here and no one will come here. Then Minsoo stopped at an abandoned room. It was previously used by a club but the club was dismissed as too small members number.

Minsoo opened the door. The other Teen BLAQ members were in. They used this room after Cheondoong found this abandon one. They always played here when there’s time or they’re skipping their class. Joon was sitting on the table near the window. He was looking outside. Minsoo walked in, followed by the duo, Chanhee and Byunghun.

“They’re here, Joon.” Minsoo announced. Joon turned. He smirked when his eyes met Junhyung. Junhyung narrowed his eyes.

“Well, I’m glad you come here without a wound.” Joon said. Doojoon

Please log in to read the full chapter