Hurt

(BxB) Sacrification
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon took a glance at Junhyung through the reflection. All of them currently were practicing the dance step. He bit his lips when Junhyung looked hot while dancing. Doojoon shook his head.

“Doojoon hyung?” Doojoon startled. He turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon beamed. Doojoon raised his brow, asking him.

“You’re daydreaming just now. We all are taking break.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon looked around and saw the other already sat on the floor. Doojoon rubbed his nape shyly and went to sit beside Dongwoon. He knew he need to calm himself first before going to Junhyung. But a little thing he didn’t know, his lover was hurt to see him sitting beside Dongwoon.

Junhyung turned away. Hyunseung took his role again and playfully lay down, placing his head on Junhyung’s lap. Junhyung widened his eyes.

“Yaa, Seungie.” Hyunseung stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes. Junhyung sighed. He knew why Hyunseung did that. Even though Hyunseung was a dork to him, but that guy always noticed his mood changing and it always Hyunseung cheered him up. Junhyung flicked Hyunseung’s forehead. The latter winced in pain.

“It’s hurt Junnie.” Hyunseung whined while rubbing his forehead. Junhyung chuckled.

“You’re heavy, get up.” Junhyung moved his legs a bit. Hyunseung pouted and sat again. He poked Junhyung’s arm again and again. Junhyung turned to him.

“Hyunseung.” Hyunseung grinned. Junhyung just smiled to him.

Doojoon bit his lips, he can’t stand that closeness between those two. He clenched his fist. Joony came in after he left for 3 minutes. He showed them a disc. The word on the disc shone. Soom.

“Already finished finalize the song, so let’s get the step with the music.” Joony said. All of them nodded and got up, stretching their body a bit. Joony put the CD into the player and played the music.

“The intro.” Kikwang and Hyunseung took a step to the front while the other stood behind. They danced the intro part when the melody was played. Junhyung was at the centre, the other took a step behind in circle. Then they formed an upside down triangle with Kikwang, Junhyung and Hyunseung were in front. Once Junhyung done his part in front centre, they formed a circle and danced in circle. Joony smiled to see them not doing any mistakes yet. Then, Doojoon took the lead in front and they were in triangle formation again. Joont smiled when he saw Doojoon got the wrong step.

“Stop there, I saw you Doojoonie.” Joony stopped the player. Doojoon just grinned. Dongwoon reminded him about it. Doojoon nodded. Joony signalled them and played the song again. They started it from the beginning again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Doojoon and Dongwoon entered their class. The students were chit-chatting here and there like usual. The morning class wasn’t started yet. Doojoon sat on his seat and straight away put his head on the table. Dongwoon shook his head.

“Hyung, are you sleeping?” Doojoon nodded and covered his face with his bag. Dongwoon shrugged. He took out his book and read, tried to kill some time. Dongwoon sensed someone presence beside him. Dongwoon looked up. His classmate smiled to him. Dongwoon smiled back.

“Dongwoon ssi.” The girl was fidgeting with her fingers. Dongwoon raised his brow. The girl bit her lips. Dongwoon looked at her tag name, well he didn’t really remember his classmates name.

“Yeh, you ssi?” Dongwoon said. The girl looked at Dongwoon.

“Is it true, JS will join this competition? I heard rumour.” She showed a flyer. Dongwoon smiled and nodded.

“Neh, but he will join as a gr…” The girl already jumped in delight to her friends and started to spread news. Dongwoon blinked. He just stunned.

“Woah…Hyunseung hyung really a famous one.” Dongwoon shrugged and turned back to his book. Doojoon stirred from his dream when he heard squeals and noises. Doojoon groaned and looked up. He growled softly.

“Stupid.” Doojoon muttered. Dongwoon turned to his hyung. Doojoon puckered his lips to the girls’s direction. Dongwoon chuckled.

“Well, they’re happy for their JS join the competition.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon raised his brow. “Hyunseung hyung.” Doojoon nodded.

“Did they know that…” Dongwoon shook his head.

“I didn’t have chance to mention that.” Doojoon smiled.

“Well, if they come to support Hyunseung, we should do the best to make them like us too right?” Doojoon said. Dongwoon nodded. Both of them smiled then.

 

Junhyung tugged Hyunseung’s shirt. Hyunseung turned. Both of them currently had their PE time. Junhyung panted hard. He cursed inside when he felt the usual pain he will feel if he run hard. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung concern.

“Are you okay, Junnie?” Junhyung nodded slightly. He took a deep breath and looked up to Hyunseung. Hyunseung raised his brow. Junhyung was still wrinkling, enduring the pain. He put on his poker face.

“I’m okay, just short of breath just now.” Junhyung said, a bit stuttering like choking his breath. Hyunseung wrinkled.

“Don’t lie to me, I know your poker face, pabo.” Hyunseung said and looked around to find their teacher. Hyunseung spotted his teacher under a shady tree. He cursed the teacher in his heart before calling him.

“Sonsaengnim! Junhyung need to take a break, he is a little bit sick and pale.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung pulled Hyunseung’s arm. The teacher looked up. Then, he walked to those two. He looked at Junhyung from head to toe.

“I see he’s okay.” Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“My friend here can’t run for long. Can you give him excuse now?” Hyunseung said, trying to be polite as much as he can. The teacher looked at Junhyung again. He also saw Junhyung’s pale face but he didn’t feel sympathy. He turned to Hyunseung and smirked.

“Arasseo, he can rest but you, Hyunseung goon. Run for his unfinished round also.” The teacher said. Junhyung frowned and wanted to say somethi

Please log in to read the full chapter