Dance competition

(BxB) Sacrification
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon nudged Junhyung’s arm. Junhyung turned to Doojoon. Doojoon beamed with his mouth full of food. They all were currently eating the food prepared by Dongwoon’s mother. Hyunseung was the most talkative one and kept chattering with Mrs. Son, Dongha and sometime Dongwoon in. Yoseob was being unusual and kept silent most of the time. Junhyung and Dongwoon realised that but they ignored it. Doojoon nudged Junhyung’s hand again. Junhyung raised his brow.

“I just remember that you say you done your first song.” Doojoon said. Junhyung nodded.

“It was last week, and you just remember today?” Junhyung pouted, a bit sulking. Doojoon grinned and swallowed his leftover food in the mouth. Junhyung shoved in a spoonful of rice.

“Sorry, I was too scared over the midterm and forgot about it. How about after the last paper, you showed it to me?” Doojoon said. Junhyung shrugged. Doojoon tugged Junhyung’s shirt, knowing his lover was sulking.

“Don’t be mad, eoh?” Doojoon said cutely. Junhyung just sighed and nodded. Doojoon beamed. He continued his meal. Junhyung also did the same.

“You guys okay with the food, eoh?” Dongwoon’s mother asked all of them. Hyunseung nodded.

“Yup, we like it. It’s so delicious!” Hyunseung said. Junhyung and Doojoon nodded to the words. Yoseob just smiled. Dongwoon looked at his hyung. Mrs. Son also turned to his son’s senior. She already knew Yoseob before.

“Seob ah~ are you feeling unwell?” Mrs. Son asked in motherly tone. Yoseob looked at her and shook his head. Mrs. Son raised her brow.

“Then you look unhappy. Something, Seob-deul?” Yoseob shook his head.

“I’m fine, eommonim.” Yoseob said and plastered a smile. Mrs. Son smiled back. Junhyung and Dongwoon kept their eyes on Yoseob. Doojoon and Hyunseung didn’t understand anything just shrugged their shoulder over that matter.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

At last, all of them ended their midterm tests. Doojoon really felt relieved but still felt scare over his result. The other just stayed positive. Kikwang still hanged out with them but he became more quiet these days while Yoseob already went back to his old self even though his behaviour a bit weird at the day they went to Dongwoon’s house.

They agreed to stay overnight at Doojoon and Junhyung’s place that weekend. Dongwoon waited Yoseob in front of his hyung’s house as Yoseob’s house was on the way to Doojoon and Junhyung’s house from his house.

Yoseob smiled when he saw Dongwoon. Dongwoon linked his arm with Yoseob. Yoseob just chuckled. Dongwoon beamed.

“Why you become more clingy with me today?” Yoseob asked when they started to walk. Dongwoon beamed. Yoseob just smiled. His eyes searched for something. Dongwoon realised that.

“Looking for Kiki hyung?” Yoseob nodded. Dongwoon smiled.

“Kiki hyung go first, he sent message to me. He didn’t send it to you?” Yoseob shook his head and took out his phone. He checked again and shook his head. Dongwoon just stayed silent. Yoseob sighed.

“Why I feel like he’s avoiding me these days?” Yoseob breathed out. Dongwoon turned to Yoseob. He stared for a while before asking.

“You realised it now?” Yoseob turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked at his hyung. Yoseob sighed again and looked down.

“I feel it, he…somehow avoid me.” Yoseob said. Dongwoon looked around and then turned back to Yoseob.

“You know the reason, hyung?” Yoseob shook his head. He tried to find a reason but he can’t come out with one. Nothing he could point it out as a reason. Dongwoon sighed. He pulled his hand and walked ahead of Yoseob. Yoseob blinked to Dongwoon’s sudde

Please log in to read the full chapter