{Special} The visit and task

(BxB) Sacrification
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey Dolls! ^^

Well, I didn't put on the complete tag yet yesterday right? So here a special chapter for you... Enjoy!

(And this chapter tags are fantasy and mpreg! ^^)

"Angel Kim Hyunah!" The angel guard called. The female angel turned nervously, hoping she won't get mad. The elder angel looked at her. "The leader called you. You should go to the castle by now." The guard said. The female angel just nodded. She was scared with the short-tempered elder angels. Even though it's almost 2 years here, but everything was still new for her. Luckily she got companion. She spread her wings and flew to the castle. On the way, someone called her.

"Hyuna noona~" Hyuna turned. The male angel came to her. She smiled.

"Hey Woonie, where are you going?" Hyuna said to her companion through these two years, Dongwoon.

"Castle."

"Huh? Did leader call you too?" Dongwoon nodded. Hyuna just nodded back, curious the reason why they got called suddenly. Hope it isn't for something bad. Both of them arrived at the castle. The guard there smiled to both. Hyuna was kinda thought why the castle guards were this sweet while the angel guards down there were too strict, always made her scared to do a tiny mistake.

"Stop thinking about that noona. I can read your thought." Dongwoon said, making Hyuna turned to him. She just remembered. Dongwoon was given that ability to read other minds and some of angel power which on par with the angel guards. It was because the sacrification he made. The god and the leader heard the prays from his friends and acknowledged his pure heart. That's why Dongwoon got some privilege and other angels respected Dongwoon for that.

Both of them stepped in the castle. The leader was sitting on the throne while looking at his special mirror. The assistant told him about the two angels. He looked up and smiled to see those come. "Welcome here, Dongwoon, Hyunah." Both of them bowed. The leader nodded to them.

"I got orders from god to send you two down to Earth. For a visit and there's a task you need to accomplish." The leader said. Dongwoon and Hyuna shocked. It was a rare request. Both of them were not the special angel who run the orders. For the leader to ask help from ordinary angel like them, it was weird. Dongwoon suddenly read the assistant minds.

'Hope they're okay.' Dongwoon wrinkled. The leader just realised Dongwoon read mind. He cleared his throat.

"It just a simple task. And mostly, the god gave a chance to meet your friend, Dongwoon. And for you Hyunah to visit your lover." The leader said. Dongwoon blinked while Hyunah looked shock. Both of them looked at each other.

"Chincha?" The leader smiled and nodded.

"You can disguise as a human. But be careful not to be yourself. I mean don't reveal your identity to them. The god gave two weeks for you guys to stay on Earth. And accomplish your task." The leader said. Dongwoon and Hyunah nodded. Somehow they were so happy to be able to see them again. A card with light was delivered to them and stopped in front of Dongwoon.

"That's the task, all the things and rules already on it. And yeah, you can go now. Make sure to read the rules." The leader said. Dongwoon and Hyuna nodded. They bowed and walked out from the castle. They flew down to the angel houses. Dongwoon started to read the rules and the tasks.

"What the -?!" Hyuna raised her brow. Dongwoon blinked.

"This is impossible task, Hyuna. And if we didn't accomplish it, we will be send to angel academy..." Hyuna blinked. Angel academy was just like a hell for angels. Surrounded with scary angels, got to do errand here and there, it's hell. Hyuna looked at Dongwoon.

"What is the task?" Hyuna asked. Dongwoon gulped.

"Make Jun hyung impregnate." Hyuna widened her eyes and jaw-dropped. Dongwoon bit his lips.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Doojoon woke up when he felt something moved in his embrace. He growled a bit and pulled the thing closer to him. A soft groan then heard. Doojoon just smiled with his closed eyes. "Yeobo, you make me suffocated~" A muffle voice heard. Doojoon just hummed as a response. "Doo~ let me go, I need to go to work now."

Doojoon huffed and reluctantly let go his wife. Junhyung sat on the bed. He messed his already messy hair. "Aish, I'm going to late again. Doodoo, get up. You should show a good attitude to your workers~" Junhyung started to nag. Doojoon just hummed as response and pulled a pillow to be hugged. Junhyung sighed and walked to the bathroom. He needed to quickly take a bath or else he will be late.

Both of them already married for two years. After the proposal, Doojoon straight away prepared everything. One thing Junhyung didn't know, Doojoon saved so much money in two years of him working. After Junhyung finished his study last year, he got offered to work as a manager in his senior's place. He accepted the offer and now currently worked there. But he did two jobs now, a chief manager in the company and also the songs producer for Beast T and some groups in the same agency with them. After the first song he made for Beast T that time, the CEO asked him to do some more songs. He just did some songs without being an official songs producer. But lately, people were getting interested in his songs and the CEO recruited him to work with them.

Doojoon now currently managed a new cafe near to their neighbourhood and also Junhyung's workplace. He got saved some money for that after the marriage. Now the cafe already well-known in short of time, thanks to Beast T who became the model. Kikwang, Yoseob and Hyunseung also lived a peaceful life and got acknowledged for their talent around the world. The trio recently were doing their world tour and the five didn't meet for almost half of the years.

"Doojoonie~ wake up. You need to go to the work too." Junhyung called when he was out from the bathroom. Doojoon was still on the bed. Junhyung sighed and walked to Doojoon with only the towel wrapped around his lower body. He sat on the bed and pulled the cover, revealing the bare skinned Doojoon's upper body. Junhyung gulped before shook his thought. "Yoon Doojoon, wake up."

Doojoon groaned again and buried his face into the pillow. Junhyung scoffed and pulled the pillow from Doojoon. Doojoon growled softly when the pillow was removed. He reached for something and caught Junhyung's hand. In second, Junhyung fell into his embrace and Doojoon hugged him tight. Junhyung blushed hard when suddenly he lay flat on Doojoon's bare body. Their skins touched made Junhyung's heartbeat increased. Doojoon just smiled in his sleep. Junhyung moved uncomfortably on Doojoon's body.

"Doodoo...I need to go to work. You too, wake up, yeobo." Junhyung said shyly and tried to release himself from Doojoon's tight hug. Doojoon's breath hitched a bit when Junhyung moved in his embrace. Lazily he opened his eyes.

"Baby, I want to sleep some more..." Doojoon's morning voice was hoarse like always but for Junhyung, it was a cute thing about his handsome husband. Junhyung looked up to Doojoon. Doojoon made an attempt to sleep again.

"Yeobo. It's too late already to have more sleep." Junhyung slapped slightly the chest of his man. Doojoon groaned and shot his eyes open. He looked down.

"It's hurt, babe." Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"Get up." Junhyung said and broke the tight hug of Doojoon. Doojoon let Junhyung go but in seconds, he pulled Junhyung back to the bed and hovered over his wife. Junhyung yelped in shock when his back hit the soft bed. His towel was dangerously exposed in its position. Doojoon smirked.

"Ouh, you just finish your bath hum?" Junhyung stared at Doojoon. He knew that man too much.

"Go take you bath, Doo." Junhyung said while pushing Doojoon away. Doojoon just grinned and leaned more closer. Junhyung tried to get him away but Doojoon took his hand and held it tight. Doojoon captured the lips. Junhyung's breath hitched and uncomfortably responded to the sudden kiss. Doojoon devoured the pouty lips and trailed down to the jawlines and neck. Junhyung tried to free himself again. "Doojoon...we're going to be late..."

Junhyung's voice was too soft, holding back himself from giving in. Doojoon still in his world. Then, the alarm clock disturbed them. Doojoon sighed and reluctantly got up. That alarm was always the last straw for him to sleep more every morning. Junhyung caught his breath and fixed the dangerous towel while Doojoon already walked to the bathroom. Junhyung sat on the bed and sighed. He then quickly got ready to his work.

Without those two noticed, there were two other soul in the room since they woke up. A sigh heard.

"How long I already left them huh? Doojoon hyung really look mature now." Dongwoon asked. Hyuna counted the times.

"We already together for 2 years up there...so, it's four years on Earth. My eyes are polluted in this early morning" Dongwoon chuckled and nodded.

"They already married then. 2 years, and yeah. Now how we can get him impregnated?" Dongwoon asked. Hyuna shrugged. Dongwoon looked at the card again. There's nothing tell them about how. Hyuna tapped her chin.

"We should ask senior before we left yesterday." Dongwoon looked at Hyuna. Hyuna pouted.

"Well, we both are ordinary angel. We don't have power." Hyuna said. Dongwoon blinked.

"That's it. Angel power." Dongwoon said. Hyuna raised her brow. Dongwoon smiled.

"I need one week to discover what power I have in myself." Hyuna looked at Dongwoon. She just remembered the things Dongwoon have. She smiled.

"So, it will be easier. Now, we need to be in human form." Dongwoon nodded.

"Let's be their friend. I miss them." Dongwoon said. Hyuna beamed.

"Me too. I miss Hyunseungie." Dongwoon smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Doojoon walked into the cafe. His workers already came and set up the cafe to be opened soon. Doojoon saw his assistant, Lee Changmin. Changmin greeted a good morning to Doojoon. Doojoon gave a warm smile. "Morning, Changmin hyung." The other workers turned when they heard the boss voice. Changmin smiled. That guy was three years older than Doojoon. But still, Changmin respected Doojoon as his boss.

"Boss, you kinda late today? Um, the coffee had come just now and already in the store. You wanna check on it right now?" Changmin said. Doojoon just smiled.

"I will check it later. Who's in today?" Doojoon asked.

"Jinwoon and Seulong. Junho will cover for Jokwon today. Jokwon need to accompany his mother today." Doojoon nodded.

"That's okay then." Doojoon said and left to his own office. A small room for him to rest. He didn't have mood today to work with them, just lucky Junho came to cover Jokwon works. At least he could rest some more.

 

Junhyung walked into his office. A pile of file already on his desk. Junhyung just sighed and quickly got on his work. He always had to be busy with piles of files.

"Mr. Yong." A knock heard. Junhyung looked up. His assistant came in. The tall guy smiled to him. Junhyung smiled back.

"Yes, Minho?" Junhyung asked. Minho put a file on his table.

"For this afternoon meeting." Junhyung nodded. Junhyung put some files he had checked in front of Minho. Minho nodded and took the files.

"The blue one need to be corrected, pass back to Mr. Lee. That's all. How long the meeting will be held?" Junhyung said in his boss voice. Minho tried to think for a while.

"Ahh, one hour. Then, you're free, sir." Junhyung nodded.

"Okay then, I will leave early. Need to go to somewhere else. If there's anything, just inform me through message, Min."

"Neh, hyung. Uhh, are you going to EM this evening?" Junhyung nodded. Minho knew about him being the songs producer for that company. Other than him, only his senior knew about his second jobs. Minho grinned.

"Hyung~ get me the trio signature. Yoona always asked me that." Minho said. Junhyung looked up to the one year younger guy. Junhyung smiled when Minho mentioned about his girlfriend who was the fans of Beast T.

"Beast T currently on their tours. Just wait for them to comeback, I will ask them. I'm doing songs for the girl group." Junhyung said while his eyes on the file. Minho nodded.

"Arasseo, hyung. Thanks anyway. Is there anything else you need, sir?" Minho got back to his role as Junhyung's assistant. Junhyung looked at him and shook his head while smiling. Minho nodded and walked out from the room with the files. Junhyung drowned back to his work.

 

"Let's meet him." Dongwoon said to Hyuna. Hyuna nodded. Both of them already in human form. They got the age when they left the world. So practically, now Hyuna was younger than Dongwoon. They changed the name also. As their face were a bit similar, Dongwoon just made them as the siblings. They walked into the cafe with a nervous heart. Dongwoon looked around and saw Doojoon walk into his office. His heartbeat increased a bit. Hyuna took a glance to Dongwoon.

"Woo...ani, oppa." Hyuna nudged Dongwoon who was dumbfounded there. Hyuna's voice attracted Jinwoon to look at them. Jinwoon smiled to the customer.

"Welcome." Jinwoon greeted them. Hyuna just smiled shyly. Jinwoon smiled back. Dongwoon cleared his throat and looked at Jinwoon.

"Um..is there any job vacancy here? Me and my dongseng kinda want to find part time job." Dongwoon said straightforwardly. Jinwoon blinked.

"Um...currently we already have enough worker...but you should asked the owner if he wanted to hire you..." Jinwoon said softly. Dongwoon nodded a bit. "Wait, I will ask him." Jinwoon said and then left to Doojoon's office. Doojoon was in. Jinwoon talked with him for a while and Doojoon agree to meet them. Jinwoon got out from the office and asked the two to go into Doojoon's office. Dongwoon and Hyuna nodded and followed Jinwoon. Dongwoon and Hyuna took a deep breath, hoping they got to work there. At least, they need to be as close enough to either Doojoon or Junhyung. As they knew Junhyung work in a company, that's hard for them to be with Junhyung. So they decided to come to Doojoon's place. Dongwoon and Hyuna stepped into the office.

"Hyung, they are here." Jinwoon said and excused himself after that. Doojoon looked up. Dongwoon gulped. He was nervous and at the same time, he felt something weird in himself, the feeling was almost the same like before, the way he used to love Doojoon. But he knew he can't love Doojoon, and he can't find any answer to his feeling. Hyuna also felt the same, she felt some strange attachment when she faced Doojoon.

Doojoon met their eyes. Somehow, a strong feeling pulled his attention to continue observing those two. He didn't know why but this strange feeling made him wanna know about them more. Doojoon drew a smile to both. Dongwoon and Hyuna nervously smiled back. Doojoon motioned them to sit in front of him. Dongwoon and Hyuna sat down. Doojoon looked at them.

"You guys siblings?" Dongwoon nodded. Hyuna smiled awkwardly to Doojoon. Doojoon sent a warm smile.

"Is it your parents know about you guys wanna part-timing here? I can see both of you still in high school?" Doojoon said. Hyuna waited for Dongwoon to explain, but that guy just stayed silent. Hyuna nervously spoke out.

"We...we're left by our parent. We need money to pay the fees...and that's why we wanna work." Hyuna said, a bit stuttering. Doojoon felt bad for them, as he also lived without a parent. Doojoon looked at them.

"What kind of job you can do?"

"A...anything." Dongwoon's voice croaked a bit. Doojoon smiled to him.

"No need to be nervous. Just treat me like your hyung." Doojoon said with a warm smile. Hyuna turned to Dongwoon. And Dongwoon also turned to the girl. Dongwoon felt relief. It's easier for them then. Hyuna turned back to Doojoon.

"Are you giving us a chance, sir?" Doojoon smiled and nodded.

"Well, I think you still can help, I'm okay to add more workers. And no need to address me sir. Call me hyung..or oppa for you, girl." Doojoon said. Hyuna smiled a bit. Dongwoon also smiled. They were glad Doojoon was warm with them. Doojoon chuckled a bit. "Oh, and you guys didn't introduce yourself yet. My full name is Yoon Doojoon."

Dongwoon looked at Hyuna. Hyuna smiled. "We also from Yoon's. I'm Yoon Donghyun and she's Yoon Hyunjung." Dongwoon just said the name which on the cards. They already assigned to be someone with the name and also different faces. Doojoon just nodded a bit. He just felt familiar with the name, he didn't know why. Doojoon smiled to them.

Please log in to read the full chapter