School Day.

I Hate This

'When I was in middle school and you were in highschol you would always walk me to school. I wasn't good at sports and everytime when I'm injured in P.E you would always pick me up at school and give me a piggy back ride back home. Now that you see your girlfriend more often than me I now have to limp home while you carry her to your home.'

 

I woke up by the sound of my alarm; 6:30 am. I don't start school until 7:30; I attend Seoul University as a Freshmen. *Sigh* I don't really have much time for myself only on the weekends when I don't work. I usually go straight to work after school. I get off from school at 2 and start work at 3, my shift would end at 10 pm. Yes, yes tiring. 

 

I'm now walking to school having many thoughts in my mind,'Living alone can be very lonely but it can also be very peaceful when there is a need of rest.'

 

I was caught up in my own thoughts, I just finally realize that I am now sitting on a bench waiting for my class to start. I'm always alone, all my friends are either in a different school or studying abroad. I wonder how things are for them, and are they having a blast in college.

 

"Hey, friend!" I looked up to see the owner of the familiar voice and yep, it was Youngbae not only him but his girlfriend Yuri. I gave him a smile and waved at her.

 

"Annyeong." I managed to say. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all that Youngbae is a Senoir in this school. Anyways back to topic, I grabbed my bags and waved again. "Welp, my class is gonna start." I left with another broken heart. I hardly see him now and whenever I see him Yuri is huddled up in his arms. *Sigh* What can I do I am just an ordinary friend.

 

~After Class~

 

Today's lecture was 30 minutes longer and it's now 2:30. I'm walking out of my class heading to my workplace, "Oh my freakin gosh! It's 2:30! And I walk to work too!!" I held onto my bag and ran out of my school.

 

*THUMP!*

 

"OMO!" WAHAHAHAAHA! I bumped into someone and I fell hard on the cemented floor. I slowly got up and faced the person I bumped into. He got to be a strong person since he didn't even stumbled a step back. "Mainhe." I said to him. I didn't even glanced at him. When I got up I immediately bowed to him so yep I didn't even see his face, owell. I took a step then I stopped. "Uh-oh." The word slipped out of my mouth. My ankle is sprained and it's now 2:35. What am I gonna do, stand here all day? NO! I have to work! I need the money for school and apartment bills (Oh wait I don't need money for school, Ahahaha, I have a scholarship on my dancing skills, which no one knows about.^^)! I took another step wishing that I should just die at the moment. "Wahaha-"

 

"Gosh you're such a cry baby." I looked back at the person I bumped into and that person happened to be Younbae. He walked towards me, with one swift I was in his arms dumbfounded. Okay, he's carrying me to his car. He's a rich bastard! Sometimes I just want to ask him if he lets me sleep over at his house forever. Ahahah, yes, lame, I know.

 

"Wait, wait, Oppa thats not the way to my workplace." I told him gesturing my hands to the other direction.

 

"You're still gonna work with that ankle of yours?"

 

"Of course, I need the money, I don't sit around and wait for money to be place in my hands every week." 

 

"Are you referring it to me? Anyways call today off and you can go back to work tomorrow." I just nodded my head and started to fiddle with my fingers. I haven't been alone like this with him for such a long time it felt so weird now.

 

In the apartment I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He's massaging my ankle and for that moment I just wished that he was my boyfriend for that 30 minutes. "Okay done." He smiled at me and carried me to my room. "Now go to sleep." He tucked me in and OMYGOSH IS HE LEANING CLOSER TO ME? OR AM I JUST DREAMNG?? :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Annyeong^^

Please comment and subscribe!

PRETTY PWEASE!^^