It stung.

I Hate This

'I remember how we used to hug each other to sleep. How we would completely understand each other. We would always talk things out when we hear anything about each other. But now we don't even sleep on the same bed, we are best friends for Godsake; or atleast I thought we were. Now I have to find things out for myself and you would assume me to what you hear. We were now completely falling apart. What happened to the oppa who would always be so warm and loving. Now you're just something completely different.'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He's leaning closer? OH! YEAH! He's leaning closer! I slowly closed my eyes waiting for his lips to move closer to mine. "You must be really tired. You seemed to already be falling asleep."I quickly fluttered my eyes opened and saw him holding onto his wallet. How embarassing! Good thing he didn't notice that I was waiting for a hopless kiss. I got to make it look natural.

 

"Oh yeah I'm really sleepy I thought you went home already?" I asked trying to make it as flawless as possible. 

 

"No, I just forgot my wallet on the bed. Anyways you don't want me to spend time with you? I'm not going to leave you at this stage. What if you're hungry and needs to use the restroom? No one is going to be here for you." I was so touched but then I remembered he only cared for me as a friend. I gave him a week smile and turned my back towards him. By the time I know it, I was already fast asleep.

 

I woke up later in the evening and Youngbae was no where to be found so I got out of bed forgetting that my ankle still hurts; I let out a little squeek. I slowly limp my way to the livingroom and found Youngbae sleeping on the couch. I smiled to myself and walked towards the kitchen to fix us some dinner. 'Why can't we be and act like how we used to. Always holding each others hand and giving each other hugs? Is it because you don't looked at me that way anymore?' I took a deep breath and started chopping on some veggie.

 

"You're up already?" Youngbae's voice played sweetly in my head. 

 

"I need to stop thinking about him, gosh." I said to myself; I really need to stop thinking about him I'm already starting to hear his voice.

 

"Thinking about who?" Oh wait.. He's awake? I quickly turned around causing my ankle to ache. I let out another squeek while clutching on them.

 

"Go sit I'll cook us dinner."

 

"But I'm almost done." I protested.

 

"Hurry up and go sit." He rose his voice a little. Geeze whats up with his mood swings. I sat at the couch staring blankly at the black screen T.V.

 

'Only if Youngbae looks at me they way he looks at Yuri. I would die happily if he even tells me that he likes me a little more than just friends.' "AISH! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM YOU PABO!" I yelled at myself while I roughly messed with my short hair.

 

"Who are you thinking about?" I blinked out of my weird thinking only to see Youngbae with his arms crossed in front of the T.V.

 

"No one." I simply answered and smiled at him. 'Only if I can tell him how I feel about him. ! I HATE THIS!'

 

"If you like anyone make sure to tell me." Youngbae said to me with a demanding tone.

 

"Mwo? Why would I tell you?" When he dated Yuri he didn't even tell me. I had to find out for myself.

 

"So I can approve you two."

 

"Oppa, I can date or like anyone. I don't think I need your permission to like someone. I mean, when you dated Yuri you didn't tell me either." I said to him in a 'you-see' tone.

 

"Because why would I tell you." Ouch, his words stings a little (Okay alot).

 

"Then why would 'I' tell you?"

 

"Because you should, I don't want you to just give it to every guy you talk to."

 

"Are you calling me a ?" This bastard!

 

"No, I just-"

 

"Right Oppa it took you long enough to notice that I have been around." I said angrily at him. We've been friends for so long he supposed to know how I am.

 

"You what!?!" Youngbae yelled hinting his anger.

 

"You heard me, I just admitted that I'm a !" I took a deep breath. "Now if you don't mind, you can leave I'm having a guy over tonight." My eyes started to sting as bits of liquid were filling in my socket. I wiped away my tears as I watch him leave. How can he think of me like that?

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Annyeong!^^

I hope you all Enjoy!

Please comment and subscribe.