hey!

I Hate This

After the argument I decided to just sit here in this damn couch hugging my damn knees. I was in deep thought, thinking about how much he had changed. "AAAHHHHH!!" I screamed as soon as I saw someone wearing ONLY a sport short standing outside of my balcony! I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a butter knife. "YAH! GO AWAY! I CAN HURT YOU!" Minzy screamed out of fear. She had her sliding door opened due to the heat and now the stranger was slowly making his way into her home.

 

"Where's your bathroom?"  The stranger asked as he wobble back and forth on his feet.

 

"Im not tellin- YAH!!!!!!" Minzy yelled at the stranger as fell forward and planted his face in between her chest. She tried pushing him away but the most disgusting thing happened to her. "YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed even louder when she felt some warm and wet liquid squirting out of his mouth.

 

"YAH! YOU DISRESPECTFUL DUMB FREAKIN STRANGER! DID YOU JUST FREAKIN PUKE ON ME!?!" 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Minzy woke up feeling uncomfortable and sore. Last night was one of the worst night she had ever encounter; Youngbae, and one of the most weirdest person in the whole entire world puked on her. She shivered at the thought of how she even managed to clean up everything. She went to the bathroom and took a shower cleaning her body once again with disgust. "UGH! I still smell like his sour PUKE!" She whined again for the nth time. After she was done she got dressed and walked out of the bathroom.

 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. "YYYAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry for the short chapter!!!

And the typos^^