The Great News, That Woke Me Up.

I Hate This

'I remember when we were young. You and I would always play mom and dad; since I was only 6 years old at that time you told me that when I grow older you'll marry me. You were four years older than me but you said that age doesn't matter as long as we're in love. Now that I'm 18; you seem to turn the other direction.'

 

~Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!~

"Aish! Who would call at this time?" I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock; it reads 2:30 in the morning.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked waiting for that someone to answer.

 

"Minji-ah it's me." The familiar voice said from excitement.

 

"Oh, Youngbae-ah. Do you know what time is it right now?" I asked wanting to go back to sleep.

 

"Yeah, I know! But guess WHAT!?!"

 

"What?"

 

"SHE AGREED TO BE ENGAGE WITH ME!!" After what he said I felt my heart dropped rapidly to my stomach. What can I say? Nothing came out of my mouth, nothing at all. "Minji-ah, are you sleeping?" His voice woke me up from my trance.

 

"A-ani, I was just too happy to say anything. Youngbae-ah I'm tired Imma go to sleep, arasso?" I just wanted to sleep before my tears can make contacts with my skin.

 

"Arasso, goodnight and sweetdreams."

 

"Night." I hung up the phone and faced the ceiling. I shouldn't feel this way. I hugged onto my pillow and froced myself to sleep.