Chapter 2

Because of you Part 2

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjeo9F8687g8CXb-g-3n7  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNgyx9uuO_E_skqIaZKzk  

Chapter 002

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-CrzupQ4PEUDXa_begfB
 My first day in Korea is going good so far, although when I stepped foot inside the house I keep getting these massive headaches I haven't slept for the whole day also. I have been having the same dream everyday a house was set into flames;a burning women screaming for help no matter how much I tried to go near her its like there is an imaganiary force field preventing me from going any further. She reached out for my hand and I reached out for hers but it was all too late then that's when I wake up screaming so loud the whole Korea can hear me.

Grandma said its best to refer me to a theraphists she doesn't want me taking sleeping pills especially at a young age. I never had a nightmare this bad before but for months the same dream has been appearing repeatedly.

I decided to go out for a quick walk and do a bit of shopping today  maybe I just need some fresh air.

I took the train going to Co-Ex Mall which is one of the biggest shop here in Korea as I heard from hyung who works in the orphanage I lived in America. I told him I just remember that I have lived in here for a while but I only have the strange memories but they all seem to be missing something.

I got off the train and continued walking, there many people in the streets pink leaves from the cherry blossom tree fall one by one, I picked up one that fell on my shoulders I rubbed it in between my fingers it felt smooth and silky, then threw it away.  Suddenly someone tapped me from behind I looked back and saw it was a two teen age highschool girls wearing a uniform giggling at me?

"Oppa are you  Donghae from Super Junior?," One of them asked I blinked and shook my head. "Omo! Mianhe! You really look like Donghae oppa!," The other one said. Donghae? Why does that name sound so familliar to me? "Oppa they are at Co-Ex Mall right now becareful if I were you saesang fams are all over the place  they might think that you are Donghae," they warned me I smiled and nodded and they squealed. "Goodbye oppa were going to go now the line for the fan signing will be really long see you later!," they waved and ran.

Donghae? The name kept reapiting in my head over and over again. I  took out my cap that I kept in my bag. I looked up and there was a huge sign saying "Super Junior's  5th Fan Sign Event," hanging from the roof. I squinted my eyes and looked closely at the images of the 10 boys in the banner. Have I met them before?

I entered the building amazed by the huge line going all the way to the second floor. I chose the wrong day to go shopping. I looked at the map at the fromt entrance  and saw that the restaurants are at the second floor. Oh great. 

I looked for an elevator but I stopped when I was grabbed by the security man or an agent....

"Donghae-shii what are you doing here your suppose to be upstairs!," he told me. I get it he must think I'm that guy. "i'm sorry sir but your mistaking me for someone else," I  apologized and bowed "Don't kid around with me I fell for that joke once and never again now come with me!," he pulled me by the wrist and I followed obediently. Man this is going to be a long day.

-Eunhyuk's P.O.V-

Only 5 minuites left until the sign event starts and everyone is really busy in the changing room for the last minuite touch ups. I was getting bored of waiting since I was the first one to finish. I went over to Heechul hyung grabbed the hair brush and pretented to be helping him fix his hair. "Excuse me what do you think your doing Anchovy?," he raised his one of his eyebrows and gave me 'the look'. I dropped the brush and move to the next victim since I dont want to get hyung annoyed. I looked around and saw Kyuhyun was already done. I walked to him but he immidiately shoved me away "Go away hyung can't you see I'm busy? I'm almost level 80 in candy crush!," I shook my head and laughed. 

"Finished Fishy?," I looked up at Donghae who ruffled my hair , I sawtted his hands away "Do you know how long it took me to do that?! Yah!," I smaked his arm and he stuck he's toung out at me and pouted. "Your more diva than Heechul hyung," he laughed and I rolled my eyes at him then hit him again in his shoulders. "Yah I heard that!," Heechul hyung shouted and  we all laughed.

The door opened  and our maneger entered and pulled a guy beside him who seem to look a lot like Donghae. I laughed silently propably thinking he must have  thought that he is our Donghae, but if you look closely at  his features they really look a like. Then it was like a lightbulb appeared in my head. Is this who I think it is?

The room suddenly turned silent and each membered gasped Henry walked closer and took a good look at the person who is now hiding behind our manager and lowered her cap. "Amber?," our mouths hanged open and we all gathered and circled  her.

If it wasn't bad enough that I was allready stopped so many times, I was looking forward to go out and shop but I can't do that now can't I?!

It's odd enough that I got brought into this room being mistaken as somebody else  and now 12 grown man are looking  at me. And what's even weirder is that they know my name!

Suddenly one of them grabbed me and pulled me close then gave me a bear hug. I pulled away but he seems surprised when I did, "Amber stop acting like you don't know us come on we've been friends for five years! How can you forget!," The guy with the blonde hair closest to me said. I looked at him and laughed "Your lying right? If I think I know who my friends are  and if I remember correctly I don't have one here!," I  told him angrily. Was I too harsh?

"look its bad enough you make us worried when you left all of us sudden and now you forget about us? You didn't even call or write a message even an email!," The tall muscly one shouted and was calmed by the guy who seemed bigger than the rest of them. "The important thing is we found her, and we must immidiately tell Key he's been looking for her for almost a year now!," the long haired one told all of them and they all nodded. "Times uo guys lets go!," A guy entered with a microphon stuck in his left cheek and is holding what looks like the event schedule. "wait here and don't go anywhere, not that you can we'll have the whole place secured." The blonde one again spoke and I his look sent shivers down my spines. "It's good to see you again," something about his look make me feel so confused. "I'm Henry I hope you'll at least remember one of us when we come back," He then left and was followed by everyone afterwards.

Henry?......

Henry......

Why does it all seem so...

All of a sudden my knees felt week, my  breathing started to be uneven, my headache from earlier became worse and that's when everything turned black.

 

scrollbar-swirl.gif
credit

 

 

 

 
Just A Small note!
 
 
 
Tripple update! Wooho Enjoy! And please pray for the Philippines my family is affected and we can't contact them. I'll let everyone know the news soon I hope their all okay, Filipino's keep safe and stay inside! XD
 
 
(          ©   )