Chapter 3

Because of you Part 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjeo9F8687g8CXb-g-3n7  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNgyx9uuO_E_skqIaZKzk  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7EQNiNPoxvtp9aFSwl34

Chapter 003

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-CrzupQ4PEUDXa_begfB
 -Key's P.O.V-

It's been 2 days since she hasn't woken up. Her face was so much paler and her chubby squishy cheeks were gone. She layed still on the hospital bed with a smile on her face,she looks so peaceful.

Maybe it would be better like this.....

Tears fell from my eyes I placed my hand into one of hers, it was cold and lifeless.

I'm so stupid....

This is all my fault...

A knock on the door came, "Come in," I yelled and wiped my tears away. The door opened and in comes Kris and Henry. "Still no sign?," Kris asked in English "none at all," Henry gave me a brotherly hug and I returned the favour "everything will be alright she'll wake up soon." Henry tried to brighten up the mood and I forced a smile and nodded."Look at her hyung doesn't she look happier?," I asked and slightly chocked on my saliva, the two became silent and I could see tears on Henry's face.

Me,Amber,Henry and Kris would always stick to each other like glues that's how close we were. The three of them are all foreigners so they became close since their the only one's that could speak each others languge. Being the social butterfly that I am I found out after knowing them for almost half of my life their so cool and different from all my other Korean friends.

Henry and Kris looks intimidating at first but their actually very kind and laid back people and Amber...

What more can I say except she's the only woman who manages to make my heart beat like crazy even when I was with Jessica but at that time I was confused with my feelings for her.

I just wanted to keep her close I didn't want to break the relation ship we had which is exactly why I never confessed no matter how much I wanted to.

The day she was admitted to the hospital Eunhyuk called me and said that Amber fainted while she was waiting in their dressing room, at first I couldn't beleive it I have been searching for Amber for so long meeting her with her current state and knowing that it was all my fault. A few nights ago I  stabbed  my hand countless of times, cursing my self  and my stupidity but Siwon stopped me and rambled on about how Jesus wouldn't like seeing a life that he created being thrown away which was the last thing I need, but what more can you excpect from the Bible Man?

But maybe Jesus is the thing I really need right now, I wan't to beleive miracles exists, I want to beleive there is hope out there. I got off my chair and kneeled I held Amber's hand tightly and closed my eyes "What are you doing?," Kris asked "Praying what else," I told Kris. They both looked at me like I was crazy I shrugged and started saying The 5 glorious mysteries my mother taught me when I was younger. Henry and Kris joined I bet they don't know what their doing but in front of us is a girl not just any girl but a special person who changed our life.

We prayed for almost an hour Kris stood up after 30 minuites then did the sign of the cross followed by Henry, and I did so too my knees couldn't take it any longer, I opened my eyes and looked at Amber head to toe still no sign I wonder if God heard our prayers? I sighed maybe I should just give up.I started to cry sgain and Henry put his arm around me trying to comfort me "they say that God loves those who suffer the most. Am, definately has a place in God's heart," I couldn't help but laugh that was the first time I heard something like that come out of Henry's mouth. "Let me guess Mr.Bible?," He nodded "Kyuhyun told me that's what he told him when he was in the hospital. You know even though he's condition isnt as bad as this we almost though we lost Kyuhyun and Heechul during the car accident," I didn't know what to say after that so I just kept quiet. "Key she wouldn't want to see you like this you havent eaten since the last 2 days you were here...," Kris told me and I just ignored the two of them. "What I want is Amber back!," I shouted and grabbed Kris by the collar.

It took me a while to realize what I was doing to Kris, my best friend, I let go and let my self fall into the floor landing on my knees, "I'm so sorry oh god what did I just do," I repeatedly keep saying it until my voice is completely gone to be taken over by ugly sobs and cursing. Kris held me into his arms and comforted me yet again while Henry patted my back.

Suddenly one of the equipments start to make a beeping sound louder than it used too. "Great is it broken?," I asked and let go of the hug and went back to check up on Amber.

When I turned around my mouth was left hanging open as I saw Amber trying to sit up I immidiately helped her up and her eyes opened and she.... SMILED AT ME.

"Hey Key, long time no see!," she laughed the most beautiful laughed I have ever heard in my entire life.

scrollbar-swirl.gif

credit

 

 

 

 

 
Just A Small Note!
 
 
 
I'm back! Hehe :3 Cliff hanger yet again ouo  Thank you to every one who sucribe and up voted very much appriciated! Its my first angst akind of story well sort of and I wonder how I'm doing, It's not to bad right? Lol well I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story so far and  love you all <3
 
 
 
(          ©   )