Chapter 4

Because of you Part 2

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjeo9F8687g8CXb-g-3n7  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNgyx9uuO_E_skqIaZKzk  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7EQNiNPoxvtp9aFSwl34

Chapter 004

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-CrzupQ4PEUDXa_begfB
 -A month Later- 

A knock came from the door. I removed my headphones,put the pencil  and the note pad I was holding in my hand down the table and walked towards the door then opened. To my surpirise it was Sulli.

 "Unnie! Key oppa said he wants you in the dance studio!," Sulli said with her sweet angelic voice and giggled, "Why did he not just get me here him self?," I asked. Sulli laughed and just dragged me there . I'm use to this dragging thing by now. 

 On the way I keep seeing red roses on the floor moving its way up the door,must be Key and his surprises again.

 Key and I have been together a few weeks after I got discharged from the hospital. I was able to remember everything from the past again, it may have been painful but the pain was worth it. And I wasn't suffering alone, my friends and my now boyfriend suffered with me, I wanted to remember it all even if it was bad, some people might choose to forget but not me.

For a person like me it was very hard to make friends. I made a lot of sacrifices coming here to America, I have missed both my parents funeral and even gave up highchool, though I left a lot of people behind I've met new ones and made a whole new memories that I want to treasure forever. Its a part of growing up and who you are, I wan't to be able to tell stories to my children at night.

As we walk towards the studio I looked inside the windows and it was dark...

"Sulli are you sure he called us here?," she just nodded and kept going. As the door opens I see tiny little...candle lights? What is seriously going on? All of a sudden I hear a piano playing and the lights open it was Key playing the piano and my friends all gathered in the studio and Onew was holding a birthday cake with a '20' candle in it. They started singing "Happy birthday" and Mir popped a party popper and everyone shouted and clapped.

 Key stood up and grabbed a flower hiding under the piano with a small box and walked towards me, he looks very dashing today I should say. He looks like one of those characters in a manga. Yunho held a mic and passed it over to Key and he held it, "Amber Josephine Liu," that ruins the romanticness dang why does he gotta say my real name? "We've known each other for 5 years now what you didn't know is the first time I met you I liked you. It may sound like a lie but beleive me it isn't. I was confused I didn't know why I was feeling this way at first. I wanted to keep you close with me I didn't want ti have the relationship we had that's why I wanted to forget, while doing so I hurt another friends feeling and I'm a jerk because of that and also neglected you at the same time,I want to make it up to you for all those times I have hurted you not knowing how much I have made your situation worse I'm truly sorry Amber. This time I wont let you go I can't loose you again..." Key paused and kneeled.

Oh sweet mother of pearls....

Don't tell me!

"Amber Liu will you marry me?,"

 I didn't know how to respond my palms started to sweat i don't even know why I am nervous if only everyone wasn't looking at me right now with their mouths hanging open it would be easier for me. "Say yes!," A deep voice from now where appeared must be Minho.

"y-yes," I barely managed to say. Well done Amber real smooth there.

Key opened the box and took a silver ring out one of those expensive ones he smiled and stood up, he took my hand and slip the ring on to my finger, pulled me close and hugged me tightly as he whipsered ''I love you Ms.Kim''

 

scrollbar-swirl.gif
credit

 

 

 

 

 

 
Just a small note!
 
 
 
Sorry it took a while everyone  but I'm finally back with the final chapter! :( 
My story is a little bit confusing to others I think its too rushed I don't do well with long stories I tried but I end up never finishing it lol.
Thank you to everyone who suscribed,comented and upvoted! I really appriviate it I never thought there would be a day like this xx
I'll be back with another story soon and i'm gonna try and update on my other stories! Thank you again so much everybody! <3 
 
 
 
(          ©   )