Chapter 1

Because of you Part 2

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjeo9F8687g8CXb-g-3n7  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNgyx9uuO_E_skqIaZKzk  

Chapter 001

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-CrzupQ4PEUDXa_begfB
 How long has it been since I came back to Korea? Every thing looks so blurry.

I sniffed the air as I exit the airport, I can't help but think I actually miss this place. Not far, I see my grandfather and grandmorher waving at me excitedly with huge smiles on their faces. They haven't changed one bit at all since the last time I saw them or well from the picture that the orphanage gave me, I checked the picture in my hand one last time to varify if these are the people in the picture and yes they are.

I ran to them and hugged them both and they happily returned the favour. "Your my grandpa and grandma correct? Sorry I can't remember much" I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck. "It's fine Josiphine dear were both glad your okaya," I blinked a couple of times and check if I heard things right. "Did you say Josephine? Please call me Amber I don't really like that name as much," The two nodded "Alright Amber. I bet your tired from the long flight let's go take you home." I shook my head and smiled, "I'm alright I slept a good few hours in the plane I was hpoing to look around for a while in the city." I told them "Oh I see how about we all go eat? Do they have Korean food back in America?," Grandmother asked."Yes there is but its still not as good as it is here," I laughed. Grandad took my luggage for an old man I was surprised how he can have so much strenght, I followed them to where they have parked the car and sat down inside an old volkswagen and started the journey.

 A few hours later we arrived at a Traditional Korean Restaurant not a lot of people are there, I got of the car and fixed the collar of my jacket and walked toward the restaurant, I heard the loud music blasting as I stepped closer.

As soon as I steo foot I get strange stares from people around me, Im used to it but it does get a little uncomfortable. I ignored it and sat at an empty table later joined by my grandparents. "What would you like to eat sweetie?,"grandma asked me. "Samgyupsal and kimichi please!," I told them excitedly "and a bottle of soju?," grandfather added and I winked at him and laughed so did he.A waitress came to our table and took our orders food arrived 10 minuites later and we started eating.

Suddenly my eyes gathered its attentioin towards a young man weariing a black jacket with his hood up and shades during the day with a cap on his head. I stared at him for the longest time and it seems like he was looking at me too .

He was about to walk towards me when someone grabbed him by the shoulders and stopped him from doing so. "Do you know him?," I shook my head "No just a stranger he looked funny that's all," I chukled "Where is that lad going all coverd up in such a warm day like this?," My grandmother said "Must be a celebrity no one dresses like that during the day unless they are running away from the police," Grandad joked and made us all laugh. "I think its only right if we toast in celebration of Amber's safe return in Korea," grandma added "Indeed," grandad agreed and lifted his glass. "To Amber's safe return! Cheers!," We put our glasses together and made a small ding sound and we drank our soju in oneshot.

-Minho's P.O.V-

I entered a familiar looking restaurant, this was were me and my members ate after our first win in comback stage,this place holds special memories for us. I looked around and saw that the ajhumma who served us before was still there she smiled as I entered she waved at me, I was happy that she still could recognise me even in this disguise. I looked around and saw that it wasn't as full today. I went to the counter and hugged the ahjumma happily. "Minho look at you! You've grown so tall and thin! I hope your eating properly same goes for the others," I nodded "We have so much schedules we barely have time to rest," I sighed and she patted my back."What would it be for today?," she asked me. "Hmmm...Jjangmyun and steamed buns please," she laughed "As always and shall I add in chicken for the young man?," I chuckled "Onew hyung would be so excited," I told her "Alright just wait there," she went of to the kitchen and I rested my shoulders in the countered and scanned the place.

A girl who looks the same age as me caught my attention,her her was short unlike others and it was dyed blonde with streaks of black,she wore a white sleevless jacket,white t-shirt with black line design and plain black jeans.I almost mistook her for a guy the only difference is she has no adam apple. It took me a while to realise then it hit me. Amber! Oh my god! Is that her?!

I was about to walk towards her when someone grabbed me by the shoulders. "Minho-shii were late for the mv shoot is the food ready?," manager hyung asked and I sighed, coincidentally the ahjumma arrived with our order and I took it of her and bowed. "Come back again," She tolm me and smiled I bowed again, "Thank you ajhumma see you soon!," I left the the restaurant with hyung and it seems like the girl has noticed me too.

As I enter the car I sat down,put on my seatbelt and took out my phone and dialed Key hyung's phone number. A second later he answered "Hey Minho what's up? Did you get the food? Onew hyung is complaining," Key laughed and I joined with him "Yes I did but I need to tell you someething," I told him "What is it?," He asked with a voice full of curiosity "I think I saw Amber."

...........................................................

scrollbar-swirl.gif
credit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Just a small note!
 
 
 
First chapter is out! I hope you guys enjoyed. Amber is finally back in Korea and on the first day she meets Minho. Is this by fate or just by coincidence? Find out on the next chapter! DUN DUN DUN DUN! I actually made the poster for this strory to lazy to put in the credits xD I take poster request too btw! Just message me when you want one :P
 
 
(          ©   )