Suho Imagine

Suho Imagine

Cycling through the streets late at night, Suho felt carefree after such a stressful day with EXO. Going on rides at night was easier since he was now famous and didn’t want to be swarmed by fangirl saesangs. He quickly came upon the Han River. “This should be a good place to stop and rest.” He thought to himself. Locking up his bike in the bike rack, He walked down to a grassy knot in the hill and sat down. He crossed his ankles and leaned back onto his hands. Suho looked up to the sky, closed his eyes and smiled warmly. Full of peace in seconds. He looked at his surroundings. Trees swaying in the slight breeze, ripples in the water, and a girl. She was pretty it was obvious. Her milky white skin and long straight hair that had been pushed behind her ear. She wore a royal purple sweater with a small patch on the front. Embroidered on the patch was an 8 in old school font. His favorite color, a royal violet purple, his favorite number, 8. Its like she was calling for his attention without really noticing. He doesn’t dare get up and go talk to her. She is probably a fan first of all, and second yes he is attracted to her but he doesn’t want to get rejected because he’s not her bias in EXO or something silly like that. Suho eventually grows tired and decides to go back to the dorm.

 

Once back at the dorm, he goes for a shower, changes and settles down with the boys to watch a movie and relax. As everyone is getting up to go to bed, Sehun pulls him aside and asks “Hyung did anything happen tonight on your bike ride?”. Suho was caught off guard and simply asked “ Not really, why?” Sehun looked at him for a moment and then said, “Because you looked different when you got home. Like something had happened and you were thinking about it, almost day dreaming. I just wanted to check to see if everything was alright.” “No, nothing happened tonight just tired I guess. Anyway jal jja Sehun.” Suho said and then his heel and went straight to his bed. He laid there in the darkness staring at the ceiling. “She was so pretty, maybe I should talk to her next time I see her. Maybe not though, I don’t want any scandals. The fandom already freaks out over the littlest things nowadays. I could turn bad in seconds.” He thought to himself. The visions of this mystery girl danced in his head as he drifted in to sleep. Dreaming about her and nothing else.

 

For the next week or so Suho continued to ride his bike to the same spot every night after the got back to the dorm. It got to the point where Suho would get home put a sweater and hat on to disguise himself and set out on his ride with in 20 mins of being home. All other 11 members were suspicious of Suho’s actions. One day he missed his time to ride, because of schedule. He was severely upset because of this and stayed out on the roof for an hour or so until Kris and Kai came out to check on him. Suho only responded by getting mad and going straight to bed. This mystery girl had taken over his life. In the wee hours of the morning, of which he had decided to take a shower. Sitting with his head hung towards the floor and letting the warm water slide over his head and tired body. He thought to himself, “Tomorrow I will go. I will do anything to see her again. I have to talk to her. I can’t just watch this time. I have to make her mine. She is tearing my mind apart. I need her.”

 

The next day their schedule finished early and Suho was in a much better mood. Everyone noticed the difference, and they were all extremely terrified that something was terribly wrong with him. The time came for him to go on his ride and he bid the group a, “See ya in a bit!” and smiled happily as he walked out the door. 

 

As Suho approached his usual spot, his dark brown eyes skimmed the scene for his beautiful mystery girl. Alas she was not there, she was nowhere. “No! This cannot be happening! Why!!!????!!!”  He cursed himself for missing to many days. She was gone forever to him. He sat against the tree where she would normally sit. In moments tears overwhelmed him and he sat back slumped forward, head in his hands, knees pulled up. After a while the tears were still streaming down his face, but the sobs weren’t as loud. He had given up. Thinking about how stupid he was to think that she could be his, that she could always be there forever.

 

A girl crept forward eyes wide at the sight of a sobbing young man sitting against the tree, where her normal spot would be. She felt bad for him. Deciding that she would go  over and comfort him, she stepped forward hesitantly. Reaching out a nimble hand and placing it on his arm that covered the top of his legs. His head sprang up. Eyes wide, mouth open, lip quivering from crying. His face was very handsome, the girl noted to herself. “Are you ok?” She asked quietly hoping she wouldn’t startle him. His mouth moved but nothing came out. “Sorry didn’t quite catch that?” she said with a hint of a smile playing at her lips. He cleared his throat and with a deep shaky voice said, “Your here.” Puzzled by this, she tilted her head to the side and said “Huh?” He then took a breath and as if not the scare her or let anyone else around them hear, leaned a little bit closer. “Don’t you know who I am?” He asked with an eyebrow raised. She shook her head, “Nope.” The boy leaned back against the tree. 

 

Suho decided not to wait any longer. She was here, and looked worried about him. He had the urge to tell her everything, and so he did. He looked her dead in the eye and explained everything. From seeing her the first time and watching from a distance like a creeper, (Yes he used those words exactly) to not being able to come and see her, to getting angry, to knowing about his other members worries. To now this moment and how amazing she looked and every little detail he loved. Everything he ever thought spewed from his mouth uncontrollably. She sat there stunned at his confession. After thinking about everything he had just said he realized she still had no clue as to his name or his group. Sticking his hand out after fully face-palming himself, With a smile he said, “Im Suho, leader of EXO-K and member of the group EXO.” She sat there looking at his hand before shyly reaching out and shaking it. “Im Ji-hyun. Normal girl who likes to read.” She stated. Suho giggled at her. “Ji-hyun, Ji-hyun, Ji-hyun.” He repeated over and over in his head. He loves her name. He loves her. Oh wait he actually said that last part aloud, you know the one about loving her. Her hands went up to her shocked face to hid the blush. Ji-hyun could not believe his words. He had only watched from afar and  now he loves her? But how? She stayed silent. 

 

A few minutes later. “I like you too.” Suho almost started fanboying. Almost. His eyes lit up once he contained himself. His smile went from ear to ear, his eyes slanted. Suho couldn’t contain his joy and leapt up and tackled her into a hug. Ji-hyun laughed loudly at his actions. They got up after that and went to a café just around the corner. The two talked for hours. Until the calls never ended from his other members. (It was like they were taking turns calling his phone) He took her home and rode back to the dorm. Suho explained to the other members what had happened and well, most of them laughed at his story a few aww’ed. Anyways they all went to bed worry-free that night.