Final

Fate's Decision

“Good morning, Hana!” Luhan chirps in excitement as his girlfriend enters the ‘white’ room. Hana takes a sit on the chair before opening the blue container filled with Luhan’s favourite food, kimchi soup.

The girl puts the spoon in and hands the container over to the boy sitting on the bed, “Here, eat.”

Nobody knows when He would take Luhan away from the world. And Hana tries to spend as much time as she can before he leaves.

“Hana, let’s take a walk around the hospital’s park!”

Hana immediately nods and stands up to help Luhan walk. Along the way, Luhan keeps on chattering about what he wants to do in his limited time. Hana bites her lip to prevent tears from spilling, but she can’t hold it any longer.

“Hana, why are you crying?”

“L-luhan, please stop. You won’t go, you will stay.”

“We can’t lie, Hana. Sooner or later, I will go.”

Hana covers her ears tighter and tighter, banging her head onto the white wall. “Hana, stop! You’re hurting yourse-“ Before Luhan finishes his sentence, he enters the world of darkness.

“LUHAN!”

 


 

“Hey, I’m alright Hana. Don’t worry.” Luhan smiles convincingly and wipes the falling tears away. “It’s night already, don’t you need to go home?”

“I need to be with you, Luhan.” Hana mumbles and rests her head on Luhan’s right arm.

“I’m getting sleepy. I think I will sleep soon,” Luhan mutters and blinks his eyes several times, “Sing me a lullaby for me, please.”

Little boy blue, come blow your horn,
The sheep's in the meadow, the cows in the corn
Where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
He's under the haystack, fast asleep.”

“Good night, Hana.”

“G-good night, L-luhan.”

A loud beep fills the entire room. The boy isn’t under the haystack, he’s on top of the bed, fast asleep - well at least, that is what Hana thinks.

A moment later nurses and doctors rushes inside, carrying Luhan’s body away. “He’s asleep! Don’t disturb him!” Hana yells and stomps her foot onto the ground. However, one of the nurses holds her with care and whispers, “He’s dead.”

After all, no matter how hard Hana tries, fate's decision is to seperate the two.

~^^~

[A/N]: Stupid and lame drabble, I know. I tried my best and it's still a fail TT