The things they do for you.

How to Appreciate Somebody

“Hey, you.” I greeted her taking a seat on the edge of the bench like always.

 

She was on the other end, a book on her lap. She only bowed her head and opened the book, silently reading. I narrowed my eyes at the book. Whatever she can just listen...like always. 

 

“You know what? Minho hyung showed me the most foolish games today. He said it was called ‘Honey I love you.’ Hah! The point of the game is to not smile. Ugh, I really don’t get it.”

 

I glanced at her and found her too into her book. “Are you even listening?”

 

She merely nodded not sparing a glance.

 

“Then there was this one where you had to tie a string around your waist with an egg attached that hangs between your legs. You need a partner and the two of you have to break the egg by swinging your bodies and let the eggs collide. Whoever breaks them first wins.” I cringed. “It was really weird and messy. Yolks got all over the floor.”

 

I recalled the mess we made after one try. Key hyung came in and started nagging us. “Oh god, when Key hyung saw the mess he flipped. He started nagging- and when he nags he nags like it’s an extreme sport. I think my ears would have bled if Minho hyung didn’t start cleaning it.”

 

“Did you help?”

 

What? Who said that? I looked around and found no one nearby. Weird.

 

“I asked if you helped your hyung.”

 

No way, it couldn’t be…I turned my head and saw that she had put her book down and was looking straight at me with her dark eyes. My jaw dropped. “You…you talk?”

 

She glanced somewhere else, ignoring my question but looked back. “…so you’re hyung cleaned up without you?” she repeated softly. Wow, her voice was really quiet.

 

I regained my senses and shook my head. “Of course not, it was hyung’s idea anyway.” I scoffed folding my arms.

 

Minho hyung just got on the floor and picked up the crack eggshells first. Key saw him cleaning and stopped nagging to help. I just stood there untying the string from my waist.

 

“Hey Minnie, you can go out and play. Key hyung and I will clean this.” Minho hyung said looking up from the floor. Key’s head shot up and he glared at Minho, but oddly enough he didn’t say anything. He didn’t open his mouth. Okay, sure. The floor was really dirty anyway no way was going to clean that.

 

“Oh,” she nodded and returned to reading her book. She didn’t say much after that. In fact, she didn’t speak at all afterwards. The conversation seemed to one sided I doubted she even talked. Maybe I hallucinated her speaking at all. 

 


okay, I updated the next chap since I'm too excited.!
well, maybe not excited. I'm just too tired to get off. ever get that feeling? its weird.

hehe the games mentioned came from recent experience...lets just say that it was INTERESTING

I think I will put pictures here from now on. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

okay, I will go to bed now. -night~