Aliens

All that matter is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOPBOM POV

"I'll surely kill you Jiyonggg" Top said to his self. While he lead the way for us with Dara beside him. And yes, of course with this Spring Lady next to me. I smile looking at her. As she look up to me. We're at the same height when she wore heels, but with sneakers she's like 2-3 inch shorter.

"I'm hungry, Tabi" she said to him.

"You want corn?" TOP said, without asking me what I want.

"He does know what I like" I said to my self. "Hemm, sure Tabi" I smile at him.

"Wait here ok" Top said to her. And she just nodded. Top went to the small stall just by the road. "Two corns uncle" he said. "Coming up" the uncle said. "Here you go son, enjoy both of you" he said again. "Both?" Top said more to a question. "Yeah, both of you. You and that beautiful young lady over there" he pointed to Bom. "Oh, hehe" he scratch his head. "Thankyou, uncle" he said smiling and bow to him.

"Here, noona" he give the corn to Bom.

"Waa, you got two corns for me Tabiii~" she squeal in enjoyment.

"Ani, one is for me noona" he said looking at her. He know she like corn, he just like to poke fun at her. Which make her pout her lips. "You better stop pouting, or else I'm not giving you this two corns"

"NO!" she said angrily.

"NO? So you don't want this corn huh?" he pause. "Well, if you keep pouting like that, there no choice for me rather then KISSING you" bolding the word kissing.

"Yeaa!" I close my mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter