Dara-Gon

All that matter is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARAGON

While Bom and TOP having their walk. GD and Dara went the garden.

"Waa, its beautiful here G" she said while looking at the flowers around them. Without her notice, GD was looking at her. Amaze by her beauty. "She's beautiful" he thought.

"Did you say something G?" Dara said turning at GD.

"Huh? I did?" GD said shocking.

"Oh, I thought I heard you say something just now" Dara said looking at him innocently.

"Your beautiful" he said looking straight to her eyes.

"Pa..pardon?" she couldn't believe her ears.

"Your beautiful" he said again with that killing smile.

"........." Dara just look at him blankly. Am I dreaming? Is this real? Am I hearing right? Or my ear is just out of its mind!

"Your beautiful Miss Sandara Park" he said cupping her face.

"Oh, thank..thank you.." she said blushing.

GD just smile at her. There were silent between them. Then GD break the silent between them. "Noona.."

"Hem" she answer him.

"Why don't we give it a try?"

"What..what do mean?" her eyes widen.

"I mean.. You know, I like you dara. Would you give us a try?" he said smiling at her.

"I.. I.. don't know what to say G" apart of her wanted to say yes, but the other half of her wanted to say no.

"I give you time dear, when your ready you can tell me ok?" he said cupping her face. Then she just nodded.

"Hemm" Top clear his throat. "Looks li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter