GD⊤

All that matter is you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom : Daraaaa yaaa~

Dara : Hem..

Bom : I'm bored, why don't we go somewhere to release tansion.

Dara : Great idea Bom!!

Bom : Yaa, your over excited =.=!

Dara : Well, what can I say. You don't call me santtoki for no reason >.*

Bom : Yeah, yeah *smiles*

They got dress and ready to go. While waiting for the elevator landed on their floor, they make fun and joke around with each other. Just then the elevator landed *8th floor,ting* reveal two handsome man. No other then GD&TOP, you call them playboy with so many reason. They stare each other for how long you never could imagen. Then GD break the silent between them.

GD : Hem.. *coughing*

And they all back to reality.

TOP : Aren't you ladies getting in? *smiles toward them*

Which make Bom blush a little.

D&B : Oh, yeahh~ hehehe *both of them answer at the same time*

Silent flow in the elevator. Which make them more akward. Well since the four of them have a crush with each other, sometimes they can't just help them self. GD have a crush at Dara, while TOP have a crush towards Bom. Since when? Since they first debut with YG. Love at first sight. And it make sense when Dara and Bom also have a crush on them. At last the elevator stops *Ground Floor,ting*

GD&TOP : Ladies first *making way from them*

Dara&Bom : Thank you *smile at them*

Making them both blush. Well who wouldn't blush our crush smile at us? hehehe. Just then GD stops them. Making eye contact at TOP, like TOP reads his mind he nodded with agreement.

GD : Wait.

Dara : Huh? *looking back at them*

GD : You ladies have plan today?

Dara : We're just thinking of somewhere to have fun.

Bom : You guys? What are you up to? *looking at top*

Shocked by Bom asked.

TOP : Huh? Oh,us.. Us.. We're planing to get some fresh air, since we are stuck in the stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter