The discovery

The special love

 

Ren P.O.V

I open my eyes and see Baekho standing at the door looking at me. 

Baekho what's wrong? 

I can't sleep, may I come sleep here? 

WHY!!

You know that if I can't sleep, that i want hug someone. Plss Ren. It's just a friend thing. 

Ren start to cry because Baekho said they are just friends. He loves Baekho more than a friend, but Baekho don't.

Why are you crying? Said I something wrong? 

No.. it's nothing.

Are you sure?

Yes..

Baekho go's to the bed and gives Ren a hug. Ren was crying until he fell asleep. Baekho was fell in sleep to.

 

 

Morning, 

Someone was nocking on the door. But Ren and Baekho are still sleeping in Ren's room. It was JR that was knock on the door. He has always a spare key. 

 

P.O.V JR

Nobody was open the door. He decide to use the spare key. He open the door and nobody was there.He looks in Baekho's room, but he wasn't there. Then he go's to the room from Ren. He open the door and he saw the to sleeping togheter arm in arm. JR love's Baekho to, but nobody knows that. He start to shout. Ren and Baekho awake.

 

JR!! What's wrong with you?

Why are you sleeping togheter!!!!

Because I comfort ren and we fell asleep. It's that wrong? 

It was just a comfort. Sorry if you were shocked. 

It isn't normally that 2 friends sleeping togheter arm in arm!!!! 

Why not!!! Are you jealous???

Jr run away. Baekho and Ren thinking that he was joking of something. But they diddn't think anymore about JR.

 

End P.O.V JR

 

Ren and Baekho prepare his selfs and go to the park to walk with each other. Ren was totally in love with Baekho. But after that Baekho said that they are just friends. He was said because Baekho don't loves Ren. When they are back home, they found a letter from JR. 

 

"Dear Baekho,

I'm sorry for this morning, but yes I was jealous. I need to tell you something. I love you!! I don't want that you are sleeping whit someone else. Now you know my feelings. You are thinking now if I'm alwas was gay. The answer is no. When you came out of the Bathroom with just a towel around your under body. I fell in love. Youre perfect body, your cute smile, your beauty face. That was the first moment that i fell in love with a guy. I was shocked. But finally I agreed that I was gay, and that I love you. But when I saw jou with Ren on the bed. My heart was broken. I don't want that you aren't be my. I hope you are not mad on me, i love you!!

Love from JR xxx"

 

Baekho was shocked from the letter. Ren takes the letter and read it to, he start crying again and run to the bedroom. Baekho follows Ren. 

What's wrong? 

Nothing!! I want to be alone!!! 

But, I want to help you!! Plss Ren tell me what's wrong!! 

Baekho I can't tell you. You will hate me. And that's the last thing I want. 

I promise you that i never will hate you!! I love you!!

Ren was shocked by the words baekho said.

JUST AS A FRIEND!!!

Baekho hugs Ren.

I love you!!

What you said??

I LOVE YOU BAEKHO!! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!!

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So Ren said that he loves Baekho. And what now? You read it in the next chapter!! Love you!!! And again sorry for my bad english :D