Broken heart

The special love

I love you to, Ren!!

Just as a friend!!

Of course as a friend! 

But I don't love you just as a friend!! I love you more than just a friend.

But....

Baekho run away and go's to the dance studio. Meanwhile Ren lies  on his bed and start crying. 

He hates me now. What have I done!!! 

 

 

When Baekho arrived at the dance studio, he saw JR sitting on the floor. Baekho go's to JR.

Hey Baekho, is something wrong?

I don't know. Ren said that he haves feelings for me.

WHAT!!! HE HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU!!!  THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! 

Calm JR!!! 

Have you feelings for Ren!!!

I don't know...

Baekho was forgot that Jr also have feelings for him. 

Come to the pub, then we talk more. 

Oke, thx

 

In the pub,

Baekho and Jr went to a table. When they have ordered, they talk more about Ren. Jr diddn't like it because he love's Baekho to, but he want to help Baekho. When they are finished with eating they go's to the park for walking.

 

P.O.V REN

Ren decided to go to the park because he always do that. Then he saw JR and Baekho walk togheter. Ren was shocked. He decided to follow him. What if they are a couple!! 

End P.O.V REN

Finally Baekho and Jr go's to the apartement. Baekho hugs Jr to say thanks and to say bye. But Ren saw this as a couple thing. Ren run away to the apartment. Baekho saw Ren that run away. He said that he must follow Ren. Jr agree it, but he don't like it. 

When Baekho arrived at the apartment, he saw that Ren was crying. He go's to Ren.

What's wrong?

Nothing!!!

Don't lie to me!! I know that there is something wrong!!

It's just that....

What you said?

I don't like it that you are a couple with JR!!! 

WHAT!!! I'm not a coulple with JR!!!! What did you think!!!

But you are hug with JR!!!

SO WHAT!!! It's a friend thing, not a couple thing!!!

Ren run away to the bathroom, he locked the door. Baekho go's to outside to be alone. When Baekho is back home he found al letter.

"Dear Baekho, 

I love you, not as a friend. More than a friend. But you love's me as a friend. Sorry for that. I decided to get back to home, I have planned a flight and i'm problaby now on the airport. I hope  you are not mad on me. I don't want to be with you if my feelings dont mean a thing for you. 

Bye Baekho, i love you..."

 

Baekho was shocked. He started to cry, he don't want that Ren go's away! He loves Ren, not just as a friend. But he don't want it to tell Ren because he's afraid. And now he is gone! He calls Aron and say everything. Also that he love's Ren! Aron said that he must go to the Airport and say that he love's Ren. Baekho did what Aron said. He run's to outside and get in a taxi. He was nervous that he will be late. When he arrived he saw on the bord that flight nine about 5 min will leave. He run's to the control, but they stopped him. But Baekho don't listen. He want to be Ren. He run's and finally he saw Ren walk to the airport. He was now in the airplane. Baekho run to the antrance but he was to late. The doors are closed and the airplane was left. Ren was gone.

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Poor Baekho, and what now? You will read it in the next chapter ^^